Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

5.1: Notifications - Default Filter not Correctly Shown - All Unmarked == Everything Shown

schumaku
Guru

5.1: Notifications - Default Filter not Correctly Shown - All Unmarked == Everything Shown

The Notifications filter applied by default is not correct and not matching the default view:

N otifications - default filter not visible correct.PNG

In my understanding, the default view does show everything. However, with the current view filter,  NO information should be visible ... as nothing selected ... I'm considering this even as a major bug 8-/ 

Don't know about what the default view should cover on time ("Zeit"), but I'd say it should be like this - following the other filters and controls for widgets et all - visible == marked green:

Notifications - the effective filter in place.PNG

Hurry up @johngm - I love Insight and Insight Pro - many design items, details and testing seem to require much more management attention.

For example dear John, we se 99+ notificaitons, two critical and onw warning in the widget - but NO new notificaitons?

Summary - default Location Offline - no new notifications.PNG

Leaving away the faux "Location offline" (there is  dedicated post on this) - why can't we jump direct to the relevant notifications from this (nice!) pop-up from the widget?

Summary - default Location Offline - no links to notifications.PNG

Thank you for taking care!

Message 1 of 2
BretD
Admin

Re: 5.1: Notifications - Default Filter not Correctly Shown - All Unmarked == Everything Shown

@schumaku Thank you for writing up this detailed description of your concern with the filtering. It is being evaluated by internal QA.

Message 2 of 2
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements