Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Created New Manager - No Organizations - Add New Organization ... no control

schumaku
Guru

Created New Manager - No Organizations - Add New Organization ... no control

Created a new Manager and logged in for the first time.

Get the information "There are no organizations in your account" ... above it says "Add New Organization", however there is no option (ie. a Button or a (+) to add a new one. (in case: Edge browser on current Win 10). Haven't checked if a manager is supposed to be able to create a new organisation (I would expect this), or the text/label is wrong.

(...and allow to state that in my more European or British English "organisation" is easier to read, "organization" looks ugly, even if the Americans won't agree... https://writingexplained.org/organisation-vs-organization-difference - and again: There is only one English. Unless you decide to maintain an American English translated variant...)

Insight Pro - New Manager - Add New Organisation .PNG

Message 1 of 3
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Created New Manager - No Organizations - Add New Organization ... no control

Hi @schumaku,

Created a new Manager and logged in for the first time.

Get the information "There are no organizations in your account" ... above it says "Add New Organization", however there is no option (ie. a Button or a (+) to add a new one. (in case: Edge browser on current Win 10). Haven't checked if a manager is supposed to be able to create a new organisation (I would expect this), or the text/label is wrong.

You will need to create an organization first then assign it to a business owner.  For more information, kindly read pages 24-28 of the Insight Pro Mobile App and Cloud Portal User Manual here.

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 2 of 3
schumaku
Guru

Re: Created New Manager - No Organizations - Add New Organization ... no control

This is a VAR set-up, the configuration of a Manager account must - for the VAR, not for the customer - must be possible regardless.

Message 3 of 3
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements