Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Insight Account locked

maroliict
Follower

Insight Account locked

I have my insight Cloud Portal account saying that it is locked out.

I have bought, for a customer 5 wax610, a 728tpp amd 710tpp. Together with my training stuff I have 8 of these wax610 ap's, all coming with standard 1 year free Pro license. (i have 3 year Insight Pro licences available for all of them, but that should not yet be added according to Netgear NL).

Now it says that it is locked since November 15, 2020.

What do I need to do to unlock. I need to modify small settings.

Model: GS728TPPv2|24-Port Gigabit Ethernet PoE+ Smart Managed Pro Switch with 4 SFP Ports (380W)
Message 1 of 6
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Insight Account locked

@maroliict,

Welcome to the community! 🙂 

With regard to your concern, it is best that you open a support ticket with NETGEAR Support here as soon as possible. 

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 2 of 6
photoscubaman
Aspirant

i have bought 3 wax630 2 wax610 GS110TUP plus annother basic switch un managed and annother access point.

Insights is locked! says not available in my country no credits, im in france and yes it is, equipment bought from amazon eu.

i have been speaking to customer services and have open ticket for almost a week now.

looking for heavy oblects to bludgen myself with at the moment, truely truely awful expericance level 3 tech escalated but getting nowhere.

Screenshot_20210830-222230_Insight.jpg

Message 3 of 6
photoscubaman
Aspirant

I have opened a support ticket its in the post??????

serioulsy??

Message 4 of 6
schumaku
Guru

Afraid no. This is a community forum, not a formal customer support channel.

Letting us know at least the country in question would have helped to go on here on the community channel.

This is why there is a specific email contact aviailable (uncommon in the Netgear standard support system).

Message 5 of 6
schumaku
Guru

Ok, France is certainly supported for Insight and Insight Pro.

Message 6 of 6
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements