× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: What is the difference between GS752TP-100NAS and GS752TP-100EUS

norticum
Aspirant

What is the difference between GS752TP-100NAS and GS752TP-100EUS

Hello,

can anyone describe exactly the difference between  a GS752TP-100NAS and a GS752TP-100EUS switch?

Could it be the power cord only or is there more?

BR

-norticum

Message 1 of 4
LaurentMa
NETGEAR Expert

Hi norticum

Welcome to the community!

You are correct, the only difference is the power cord that is found in the box.

As specified in the ordering section of GS752TP Smart Managed PoE Switch datasheet here, the GS752TP-100NAS is the localized ordering SKU for North America when the GS752TP-100EUS SKU is localized for Europe.

The NETGEAR GS752TP Smart Managed switch is always the same: with its 110V-240V AC internal power supply, only power cords differentiate various ordering SKU versions.

Regards,

Message 2 of 4
norticum
Aspirant

Hi LaurentMa,

thanks for your fast reply. I just wanted to make sure I bought a usable for europe. (I bought a brandnew one for under 200$ on ebay from the US and I am sitting here in europe. I was not able to let this offer go. I allready have two GS110TP and a GS728TP. )

Are there differences in the Firmware Version between US and Europe?

BR

-norticum

Message 3 of 4
LaurentMa
NETGEAR Expert

Hi norticum

While I cannot comment on eBay special offer you may have found, I can guarantee you there's no Firmware version difference between US and Europe in any of our Smart Managed switches.

GS752TP is unique, and firmware the same in any region.

If you want to run latest software, you can visit our Product Support page here, scroll down and click on Firmware and Software Downloads.

Let us know how it goes and ask for assistance should you need anything from the Community!

Regards,

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements