× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

mynetgear registrations are missing.

CChildrenIT
Aspirant

mynetgear registrations are missing.

When I log into MyNETGEAR, I don't have any switches registered. I called NetGEAR a couple of weeks back to see what has happened, and was told that it's an issue that they know about. I've tried again today, but still the same story; I've been trying to find a phone number for them for the past hour, but I can't seem to find one at all. No registered products? No way to contact them.

Does someone have a phone number at all for business?

Or if you know what this issue is, please tell me; I'm getting so frustrated with this.

Message 1 of 2
JohnC_V
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: mynetgear registrations are missing.

Hi CChildrenIT,

Welcome to our community! 🙂

We do really apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you. We do are still in a process of fixing this issue. We assure you that your registered devices will show on your account by the time it was resolved. I'll send you a pm.

If ever your concern has been addressed or resolved, I encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The NETGEAR Community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements