Shop Meural NFT Display
Welcome to the Community Please Login

Re: What is the problem with this company? So disappointing

Cottonsusan
Guide

Certainly- I have 5 separate case numbers- 2 have been closed but not because the company helped- only because I managed to figure things out myself. First was  45132549 regarding the SD card on my Mueral.  You will see a lot of complaints about this on the net- not just from me.   There is no proper manual for this device and the "help" people don't have a clue how to operate it because they have never seen one or touched one for the most part.  The second one  45142288- was for an issue I had with a NEW router I bought.  You can see I own several netgear products.  If you look at that one you can see the customer service person doesn't have a clue- well, they can barely write a cogent sentence, so....

The new two are for my Mueral again which stopped working altogether.  I have spent hours and hours on this (I'm not going to go into the multiple troubleshooting things I have done- it is too repetitive- look at the photo) and they said it was going to be replaced.   Your system would not take any of my credit or debit cards but instead of calling me when I was awake they made calls to me in the middle of the night my time (3 am and 2 am) which I obviously missed.  Then they closed the case.45372488 and 45609413.  The e-mail they sent said I was purchasing a contract (which I was not) and by the time you actually see the email anyway the link has expired.  In addition the number the rep (Ed?) left was missing a digit so I couldn't have returned the     call anyway.  The last thing I heard was that they were sending me a new one.  This was in November.   When I never got anything in the mail I tried to get in touch again.  That was when I saw the case info. No one even explained to me at anytime that I could see the case on your website.    
So- I called again- I opened a new case- 45609435- waiting on hold until someone answers each time, often getting cut off and never getting anything settled.  They sent me e-mails to complete a "purchase agreement" which they said I had to do before they could send the replacement.  The form never works.  It doesn't take any of my multiple payment methods I used.  There is nothing wrong with the cards.  Also- they kept promising to call back or to send it to a supervisor but then they never called back when they said they would and the supervisor was never available.  They kept telling me they had to process it manually but that the supervisor chose to work from home every day so they couldn't do it.  Now I have wasted yet more time on the phone and am waiting yet again- I have been told they will send a replacement.  Really??? Pretty hard to believe.  
Seriously, I have spent a fortune with you guys and it is ridiculous that a technology company can't even figure out the technology to do a simple product replacement. It is also ridiculous that you don't have agents in the US that can help US customers on our time zone.
Have you seen your rating with the Better Business Bureau?  I mean, don't you care?  Dr. Susan E Cotton
Message 1 of 2
esarhaddon
Aspirant

THey hope that yo wil just go away mad as so many companies do these days.

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Shop Meural NFT Displays