Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Armor reporting issue after upgrading to firmware

WRSORBI
Luminary

Armor reporting issue after upgrading to firmware

I am having the same Armor reporting issue after upgrading to firmware V7.2.6.21_5.0.20.  Issue did not exist in prior V6.3.7.10. No change in notification settings occurred (verified) yet Armor reports continual degradation in security score from 86 prior to firmware upgrade to now 72 and declining weekly by ~3.  The Armor security log reads the same: ‘your level of protection decreased because you haven’t turned on security notifications’ yet in all motivations are permitted for the Orbi IOS app.  Current IOS 17.1.  Orbi app reinstalled with no issue remedy.

All Armor security notifications being received by all IOS devices with Orbi app installed.  Netgear Armor website logging the same notifications.  

Message 1 of 8
FURRYe38
Guru

Message 2 of 8
WRSORBI
Luminary

No problem. Case number just opened is 47805969

Message 3 of 8
FURRYe38
Guru

Let us know how it turns out.

Message 4 of 8
WRSORBI
Luminary

Resolved. Although a factory reset was requested by support and performed, the probable real fix was the subsequent disabling/enabling all notifications for the Orbi app in IOS settings.  Armor then reinitialized the log and recalculated the security score.  

Message 5 of 8
FURRYe38
Guru

Glad you got it working. Please mark your thread as solved so others will know. Be sure to save off a back up configuration to file for safe keeping. Saves time if a reset is needed.
https://kb.netgear.com/000062080/How-do-I-back-up-the-configuration-settings-on-my-Orbi-WiFi-System
Enjoy. 📡

Message 6 of 8
WRSORBI
Luminary

Still having issue and working with Netgear

Message 7 of 8
FURRYe38
Guru

👍

Message 8 of 8