Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Bitdefender processed a renewal. Orbi doesn't see it and wants me to renew again

wolfereeno
Apprentice

Bitdefender processed a renewal. Orbi doesn't see it and wants me to renew again

The Armor experience has been bad for me.  Was a pain to setup a year ago and now the newnewal isn't working.  Netgear and bitdefender just are not well integrated for purchases and renwals.  

I just received a renewal email from Bitdefender.  They charged my credit card.

The mac and win versions of bit defender accepted the new activation code and are now renewed.  But Orbi thinks its expired still. 

If I go to the Orbi security screen it wants to process another transaction for $69.

armor.netgear.com shows its active and has 364 days left

Oh, and Netgear won't take a support request becuase the 1 year warranty has expired!   

Any suggesitons?

Message 1 of 3
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Bitdefender processed a renewal. Orbi doesn't see it and wants me to renew again

Hello wolfereeno, 

May you reboot your router and reinstall the Orbi app and let me know if the discrepancy is still there. 

Thanks,

Christian 

Message 2 of 3
wolfereeno
Apprentice

Re: Bitdefender processed a renewal. Orbi doesn't see it and wants me to renew again

That did not help.

I'm going around a bit with Bitdefender tech support who reset something so that Bitdefnder is now active on my Orbi.  However my desktop Bitdefender clients now show as expired. I've gone through several uninstalls and reinstalls with Bitdefnder and its not working.

This is enourmously frustrating.  

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7