Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Disable Bit Defender - Nighthawk R7000

Trebron
Aspirant

Disable Bit Defender - Nighthawk R7000

how do I disable Netgear armour bit defender the software only shows me the pourchase page through oirbi app but I don`t want to purchase it I want to disable it I have read on here about connection problems which I seem to be having recently since the Bit defender subscription has expired, I have also read other threads on here but none explains how, my only options are purchase a sub to get to the page to disable the software which I don`t want to do.

Message 1 of 6

Accepted Solutions
Trebron
Aspirant

Re: Nighthawk R7000

It seems to have settled down now all good until the next issue

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 6

All Replies
DexterJB
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi @Trebron, welcome to the community! You can check the link below for the steps on how to disable the Armor feature.

https://kb.netgear.com/000060900/How-do-I-turn-NETGEAR-Armor-on-or-off-using-the-Nighthawk-or-Orbi-a...

If the trial has expired, then the feature is automatically disabled.

May we know the firmware version of your R7000?

Dexter

Message 2 of 6
Trebron
Aspirant

Firmware is 1.0.9.88, I have many post saying to revert back to previous firmware but havnt done what has happened is it recently defaulted back to manefacturing so not sure why but seems OK for now I guess
Message 3 of 6
DexterJB
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi @Trebron, thanks for the update. Please keep us posted if the issue will reoccur.

Dexter

Message 4 of 6
DexterJB
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi @Trebron, I would like to follow up and check if you are still experiencing the issue.

Dexter

Message 5 of 6
Trebron
Aspirant

It seems to have settled down now all good until the next issue

Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation