Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

National Cybersecurity Awareness Month - Do Your Part. #BeCyberSmart

Dustin_V
NETGEAR Employee Retired

National Cybersecurity Awareness Month - Do Your Part. #BeCyberSmart

NCSAM Intro Article.jpg

This October marks the 17th year that National Cybersecurity Awareness Month (NCSAM) is observed. According to the National Cyber Security Alliance, NCASM was created as a collaborative effort between government and industry to ensure every American has the resources they need to stay safer and more secure online. By practicing cyber safety and awareness, we can incorporate healthy online habits into our daily lives to help keep ourselves safe whenever we are connected.

Every year, NCSAM focuses on a specific theme to address certain challenges and to help identify behavioral changes. This year’s theme is “Do Your Part. #BeCyberSmart”, with the idea of empowering individuals and organizations to play their part in owning and protecting what they do in cyberspace, which leads to their key message of “If you connect it, protect it.” Through actions like implementing stronger security practices, raising awareness, educating audiences or training employees, we all can do our part to make the interconnected world safer.

With NETGEAR at the center of keeping people connected, we know the importance of Cyber Security and are dedicated to do our part in helping educate and raise awareness. As the number of connected devices in our homes rise, the potential number of threats rise too, making Cyber Security for your home network even more prevalent than ever. Throughout the month, we’ll take a dive into this year’s NCSAM overarching theme, as well as share tips and best practices to help keep you, your family, and your network safe.

To learn more about National Cybersecurity Awareness Month, please visit: https://staysafeonline.org/

How serious do you take cyber security? What are some ways you practice cyber safety? Tell us in the comments below!

Message 1 of 3
rayleontt810
Aspirant

Re: National Cybersecurity Awareness Month - Do Your Part. #BeCyberSmart

I need to move move my Mac address for my Roku TV
Model: AC2400|Nighthawk AC2400 Smart WiFi Router
Message 2 of 3
jennywil
Aspirant

Re: National Cybersecurity Awareness Month - Do Your Part. #BeCyberSmart

I want to change my I.P. Address, I gyou know anyone so please guide me. Phalogenics Traction exercise

Model: DG834N|270 Mbps RangeMax Next ADSL Wireless Router Gateway
Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7