Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Renewal

John_Ba
Luminary

Renewal

My existing sub runs out early December, it’s not at all clear how to renew it. No link  in my Netgear account,  in app or web Orbi page. Also if I renew early is the time added to the existing time or would I lose it?

Message 1 of 7
FURRYe38
Guru

You should see a possible nofication in the Orbi app on when you select the Armor tile. Should be some information there. There maybe a MY Subscription listed on the left side of the app if you select the upper top left icon then down the left side menu...

Message 2 of 7
John_Ba
Luminary

Thanks under the dropdown menu  with settings at the top and  ending with reboot is my subscriptions, which has Armor Security telling my it expires  December 05 but nothing about renewal. I have been using PC's for over 30 years and had many diffrent security programs in that time, non have been so difficult to deal with as this!

Message 3 of 7
FURRYe38
Guru

Well you still have time and it may not show anything until it gets closer to the expiration date. 

Contact a forum moderator to see if they can help out.

@Blanca_O @RVALENZ 

Message 4 of 7
John_Ba
Luminary

Thanks how done so.

Message 5 of 7
John_Ba
Luminary

Well no idea if result of e-mail, never had a reply, but a 50% off offer was shown in the Orbi app. Used that to renew, lost a month but went through OK. BUT in my subcriptions I am told

Contract Auto Renewal

These products and all other items currently set to auto-renewal will now use and store the payment method selected for this order.Auto Renewals can be cancelled anytime by clicking the "Turn Off", button below.

There is no option to turn it off.

In over 30 years I have not found such a poor firm to deal with how apart from blocking recurring payments do you do it?

Message 6 of 7
John_Ba
Luminary

Well the offer wasn't a response to my posting here or contacting a moderator (they only got back  on the 1st December!). What isn’t made clear is an offer is not for renewing an existing product, I expected that, so it’s not added to the original one. What then happens is they kindly turn off automatic  renewal, no problem, except the only automatic  renewal is for the new product as the original didn’t have one it was a trial of Armor. So now no auto renewal I have no idea how to get anyone to sort it out.  

Message 7 of 7
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 3 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7