Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Reboot issues- WNR1000v3

ToniS46
Follower

Reboot issues- WNR1000v3

Why does it say you can reboot your WiFi in the Netgear genie settings BUT if you loose your WiFi YOUR NOT unable to reboot it without WiFi even tried to reboot it using my phones internet and it says I have to have a wifi connection to reboot the router then why have the reboot settings if you can't reboot it without WiFi ????? Is there a way to reboot the router if you loose wifi constantly like I do without having to have a wifi connection?? Also if Not is there a setting to automatically reset your router if your not around your router I mean people ask why their wifikeeps rebooting itself lolid rather have that than constantly having to get up walk all the way to my house from my office everyday a few times a day just to reboot the actual router ya my office is on mypropertybut I have 8 acres dont doubt like alot but when your walking from my office to the house to reboot the router everyday a few times a day it ets tiring
Model: AirCard 327U|NETGEAR AirCard 3G HSUPA USB Modem, WNR1000v3|Wireless Router
Message 1 of 1
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements