Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

WAX630 Product access

SDSICT
Aspirant

WAX630 Product access

Hi All,

I have serveral issues.

I have created my insight portal account as per email, and created the location for my APs of which i have 5 WAX630 devices.

1. however i am unable to add these devices via the app as they say the the device as already been added to a different account.

2. i have follow the instructions to reset to factory default and got the login page and try the default username admin/Password as the back say and it keeps telling me either the password or username is wrong

3. The devices are listed in the insight when i edit an AP there is a sign that say

? Role of user is not defined.

4.I cannot get support to help as it say devices not registed, but i try to register they say they are already.

so i am at a bit of a loss on how to get these setup correctly. fairly urgent 

Message 1 of 3
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: WAX630 Product access

@SDSICT,

Welcome to the community! 🙂 

With regard to your concern, I encourage you to open a support ticket with NETGEAR Support here at anytime. In this way, a NETGEAR Support Expert can help you register the serial number of the 5 WAX630 under your name provided that you are the original purchaser of it.  The Proof of Purchase of the 5 WAX630 might be needed for verification.  

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 2 of 3
SDSICT
Aspirant

Re: WAX630 Product access

Hi All I have now manage to several of the issue I was having.

I deleted the location and manged to create a new location and added my AP's via the phone App to the portal correctly this time.

I do have however a couple Queries on the following 

1. Still getting Role of user not defined when selecting a device 

2. I want to the AP's from a DCHP to Static config, but each time i try they keep saying the Primary DNS is Wrong, But it is not

3 Try to edit the location setting but these to not seem to take just seem to Crash all the time.

Ken

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements