× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

How to send a PM on this Forum?

Rocket_Man
Guide

How to send a PM on this Forum?

Hi
Excuse if this is the wrong place to ask, but I am worried my PM's are nt being sent to the recipient:

1. Once written and I press Submit they are listed in the 'Outbox' and not in the 'Sent' box
2. The intended recipient doesn't reply.

However in the 'Outbox' there is a tiny annotation that says 'Sent: <date>' which suggests it was, er, sent. So what is the 'Sent' box for then? 'Confusing' isn't the word. I have examined the 'Outbox' section and I can find no button that means 'Go on, really, please send' or the equivalent. Can anyone tell me what is going wrong here and how to get the damn message to send?

Cheers

Rocket Man.
Message 1 of 3
sphardy1
Apprentice

Re: How to send a PM on this Forum?

PMs stay in your Outbox until the recipient reads them, after which they are classed as sent. So your real issue is whoever you are PM'ing doesn't appear to be reading your messages.
Message 2 of 3
PapaBear1
Guide

Re: How to send a PM on this Forum?

It is a little different, but does give you a confirmation of the message being read. I have found that those members who are on a lot (and have a higher post count), do read them and respond, however, those members who are only on for a single issue, may not come back on for a long time if ever.
Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements