× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: RN10400 Theme APPS not installing

StephenB
Guru

Ok.  I am wondering if your NAS is having trouble reaching the internet.

Can you download the log zip file (from the logs page) and look in connman.log.  See if you can find any messages that look like 

connmand[1853]: ntp: adjust (slew): -0.006988 sec

The amount of slew doesn't really matter, but if ntp is adjusting your clock then the NAS is able to reach the netgear internet servers.

Message 26 of 29
GHOSTHUNTER
Aspirant

Hi, I do not find any of this in Command [1853]: ntp: adjust (slew): -0.006988 sec

Message 27 of 29
GHOSTHUNTER
Aspirant

I have chosen to reset my RedyNas to factory settings. Now the plex app is back. I have all the files still on another hard drive. Thank you to all who tried to help me. Have a nice weekend

Message 28 of 29
Marty_M
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello GHOSTHUNTER,

It does appear that you already decided to reset the NAS to factory default and reconfigure if from scratch and now it is working fine. If your issue is now resolved, we encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accept as Solution” or post what resolved it and mark it as solution so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. 

The Netgear community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,
Marty_M 
NETGEAR Community Team

Message 29 of 29
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 28 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 5 in conversation
Announcements