× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: RN2120v2 - Channel 4 - No Power to disk

drlittle
Aspirant

RN2120v2 - Channel 4 - No Power to disk

Greetings,

My NAS Cabinet flooded in Hurricane Harver. RN2120 will not power up. Power Supplu but chassis could also be compromised. Will my 4 Disk boot up in a replacement RR2304 Chassis?

Regards,

Dave

Model: RN2120v2|Readynas 2120v2 1U 4-Bay Diskless
Message 1 of 3
Marc_V
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi @drlittle!

Migrating disks from a ReadyNAS OS6 system to another should be easy as inserting all drives from the old unit to the new Storage system.

I would recommend contactingNETGEAR Support on your Hardware concern if your RN2120v2 is under five years provided that you present them your Proof of Purchase from an authorized reseller of NETGEAR.

Regards

Message 2 of 3
Marc_V
NETGEAR Employee Retired

hi @drlittle

We’d greatly appreciate hearing your feedback letting us know if the information I’ve provided has helped resolve your concern or if you need further assistance.  If ever your concern has been resolved, I encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The NETGEAR Community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements