Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Night hawk X4 R7500 Lanports turn red no ethernet connection from router to devices

JW1972
Initiate

Night hawk X4 R7500 Lanports turn red no ethernet connection from router to devices

I have a cabled connections between my Night hawk X4 R7500 and my Sony smart television and other devices.

Since yesterday all LAN ports turn red and all of the devices have no ethernet connectivity anymore.

Both of the WIFI signals (2.4 GHz + 5Ghz) still work but the LAN ports don't send out any signal towards the devices.

I have already reset the Highthawk, but the problem keeps appearing, sometimes there is some connectivity but that ends after a few minutes.

Do you now what seems to be the problem here and how can I get it resolved?

Thanks, 

Model: R7500v2|Nighthawk X4 AC2350 Smart WiFi
Message 1 of 4
plemans
Guru

Re: Night hawk X4 R7500 Lanports turn red no ethernet connection from router to devices

what firmware is installed? 

You tried a factory reset but did you try reinstalling the firmware? I've seen it get corrupt and need a reinstall to overwrite it. 

Message 2 of 4
JW1972
Initiate

Re: Night hawk X4 R7500 Lanports turn red no ethernet connection from router to devices

Hi,

Thanks for your fast reply

According to the Netgear Genie, it firmware V1.0.0.124

Does this help?

Thanks,

Model: R7500v2|Nighthawk X4 AC2350 Smart WiFi
Message 3 of 4
plemans
Guru

And you have the R7500v2?

If so, try updating the firmware manually. 

Nighthawk R7500v2 | AC2350 Smart WiFi Router | NETGEAR Support

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7