Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

The VPN check box can never be enabled

celestrium
Aspirant

The VPN check box can never be enabled

I've updated the firmware to V1.0.1.10 and for the life of me I can't get the VPN service to enable. 

The steps:

1. Go to VPN page in the avanced settings

2. Select the Enable VPN Service radio button

3. Web page refreshes but the radio button is now clear

I've tried reverting back to Factor settings but it just doesn't work. I'm using a static IP address and this should work fine but TBH the VPN has just never worked. Does anyone have any ideas?

Model: R7800|Nighthawk X4S AC2600 Wifi Router
Message 1 of 4

Accepted Solutions
celestrium
Aspirant

Re: The VPN check box can never be enabled

Hi there,

Thanks for the reply. I'd already tried several browsers but it didn't workk unfortunately. I decided to have another go at reverting back to Factory Settings this morning and hey presto it worked. Must have got itself in to a strange state when I updated the firmware a few months back. Thanks for the ideas though. Much appreciated.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4

All Replies
JamesGL
Master

Hi celestrium,

Try using another browser. Check another computer as well.

JamesGL

Community Team

Message 2 of 4
JamesGL
Master

Hi celestrium,

We’d greatly appreciate hearing your feedback letting us know if you need further assistance.

JamesGL

Community Team

Message 3 of 4
celestrium
Aspirant

Hi there,

Thanks for the reply. I'd already tried several browsers but it didn't workk unfortunately. I decided to have another go at reverting back to Factory Settings this morning and hey presto it worked. Must have got itself in to a strange state when I updated the firmware a few months back. Thanks for the ideas though. Much appreciated.

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7