Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Cannot access via the app but does work when i log-in through orbilogin.com

djn5010
Aspirant

Cannot access via the app but does work when i log-in through orbilogin.com

I am having this exact issue however I have a different model, SRR60 and 2 SRS60's. Can you confirm this is on your radar for a patch/fix as well?

Cannot access via the app but does work when i log-in through orbilogin.com Have checked the last few days for firmware updates and still haven't had any.

Thank you - Dave

Message 1 of 5
CrimpOn
Guru

Re: RBR850 We can't find your Orbi

@djn5010 wrote:

Cannot access via the app but does work when i log-in through orbilogin.com Have checked the last few days for firmware updates and still haven't had any.

This appears to be a totally different problem than the subject of this 600+ post conversation. Thus, the effort to clean up the 750/850 mess is not directed toward the SRR ("Pro") routers at all.

With the exception of forum Moderators, none of the people who participate in the forum work for Netgear, and thus have no knowledge of what they are (or are not) working on except for the statements by the forum administrator (@ChristineT) about the 750/850 issue.

Probably would be a good idea to create a new post in the Orbi Pro forum describing this issue:

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Orbi-Pro-WiFi-for-Small-Business/bd-p/en-business-pro-wifi 

Message 2 of 5
djn5010
Aspirant

Re: RBR850 We can't find your Orbi

Thank you for the guidance! Can you tell this was my first post? Just trying to figure out a fix. I will check out the other forum. Thanks again

Message 3 of 5
plemans
Guru

Are you on iOS? if so, make sure to disable icloud relay and private mac/ip address

Message 4 of 5
schumaku
Guru

Dave,

So a good soul has split off your question to the Orbi Pro forum section.

The Orbi App subject on that other consumer Orbi thread was never intended to be used with any Orbi Pro devices. This was more a side-effect on the first gen Orbi Pro due the common heritage of the SRx60 with the consumer Orbi. This has changed with the newer Orbi Pro models.

Keep in mind that orbilogin.com is not any kind of a cloud access - this domain does resolve to the LAN IP while connected to the LAN/WLAN of the Orbi system. 

Regards,

-Kurt 

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 4 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements