Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Orbi iOS app?

Sisaket
Aspirant

Orbi iOS app?

Hi I have an orbi pro and an outdoor satellite
When I go to the devices I cannot pause or resume, all the toggles are just greyed out
Any ideas
Message 1 of 6

Accepted Solutions
JohnC_V
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Orbi iOS app?

@Sisaket,

Well, the Orbi is not your main router and it is just a wireless provider for your network. Definitely, it cannot pause / block anything or even do anything as it only provides wifi.

If ever your concern has been addressed or resolved, I encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The NETGEAR Community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 6

All Replies
JohnC_V
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi Sisaket,

Welcome to our community! 🙂

May you be able to send us a screenshot for better understanding of your issue. Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Message 2 of 6
Sisaket
Aspirant

Model: Orbi Pro Tri-band WiFi System (SRK60) AC3000
Message 3 of 6
JohnC_V
NETGEAR Moderator

@Sisaket,

Please try enabling the Access Control then check if you can now pause / resume the wireless devices.

Here is the manual for reference.

Regards,

Message 4 of 6
Sisaket
Aspirant

Thanks for your help, but this is the reply from Netgear.

When the Orbi is used in AP mode, unfortunately the block/unblock functionality is not supported by the device, and is ultimately deferred to the connected router that is acting as the DHCP server

Message 5 of 6
JohnC_V
NETGEAR Moderator

@Sisaket,

Well, the Orbi is not your main router and it is just a wireless provider for your network. Definitely, it cannot pause / block anything or even do anything as it only provides wifi.

If ever your concern has been addressed or resolved, I encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The NETGEAR Community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements