Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Orbi and EPSON ET-4750 Wireless Printer

hammie1234
Aspirant

Orbi and EPSON ET-4750 Wireless Printer

Hi,

I had a Google Nest Router for several years and just bought the Orbi rourter.  Transition has gone mostly smooth.  I am having difficulties printing on my EPSON ET-4750 Wireless Printer.

Following the boards, I have done the following:

1. CTS/RTS Threshold (1-2347): set to 2347
  2. Set 2.4ghz channel to 11
  3. Rebooted Router, Satellite, Cable Modem, Printer

It takes about 20 seconds for my computer to connect to the printer, but when it finally does, it does not successfully print.  Any thoughts?

Model: RBR50|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 1 of 5

Accepted Solutions
hammie1234
Aspirant

Re: Orbi and EPSON ET-4750 Wireless Printer

I had done the previous steps, then uninstalled my driver, and still could not print.

After more digging, I uninstalled the device (not just driver) and reinstalled both the device and driver.  Printing has resumed!  Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 5

All Replies
Mstrbig
Master

@hammie1234 wrote:

Hi,

I had a Google Nest Router for several years and just bought the Orbi rourter.  Transition has gone mostly smooth.  I am having difficulties printing on my EPSON ET-4750 Wireless Printer.

It takes about 20 seconds for my computer to connect to the printer, but when it finally does, it does not successfully print.  Any thoughts?

I set my CTS/RTS Threshold to 1500

Your 2.4 Ghz will be determined by the traffic you have on different. 11 may be ok, but 1 or 6 may be better.

Re-configure your printer back on the WIFI or check to make sure it is still connected. On your PC, remove and re-install the printer. Then if needed, search for it again. I usually remove the driver as well, but it is not necessary. This final step should resolve the issue.

Message 2 of 5
FURRYe38
Guru

Be sure to check the "RECOMMENDATIONS" seen at the bottom of this thread page as well.

@hammie1234 wrote:

Hi,

Message 3 of 5
hammie1234
Aspirant

I had done the previous steps, then uninstalled my driver, and still could not print.

After more digging, I uninstalled the device (not just driver) and reinstalled both the device and driver.  Printing has resumed!  Thank you.

Message 4 of 5
FURRYe38
Guru

Please mark your thread as solved so others will know. 

Enjoy. Smiley Wink

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7