Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

RBS50 Availability Australia

cameronc1
Tutor

RBS50 Availability Australia

Not a new topic, there are threads over 3 years old. Though they're still not available? I have the RBK50, thought satellites would be relatively easy to buy should I need them. Brought the system 2 years ago but need another satellite, surprise, surprise... I need to buy a whole new system. Netgear? Over to you.

Model: RBS40|Orbi AC2200 Tri-band WiFi Add-on Satellite
Message 1 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: RBS50 Availability Australia

Something to contact NG support or a forum moderator directly about. Forums users will not have a this information. 

Good Luck. 

Message 2 of 4
CrimpOn
Guru

@cameronc1 wrote:

Not a new topic, there are threads over 3 years old. Though they're still not available? I have the RBK50, thought satellites would be relatively easy to buy should I need them. Brought the system 2 years ago but need another satellite, surprise, surprise... I need to buy a whole new system. Netgear? Over to you.

When I wanted another satellite, I found the RBS50 not available in the US and opted to putchase the RBS40V (voice) from Amazon at $99.  Integrated with my RBR50 just fine (now have RBR50, RBS50, and RBS40V).  Have not activated the voice feature, mainly because it's in the garage and my car already has a radio.

Maybe the RBS40V is available in Australia?

Message 3 of 4
cameronc1
Tutor

Thanks for the reply. Most places here have this listed as out of stock or pre-order for around $400 AUD/ $280 USD!

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7