× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

GS110TP V1/V2/V3 - This GS110TPV3 is not registred for the current user, please login with the regis

Wernersp45
Follower

GS110TP V1/V2/V3 - This GS110TPV3 is not registred for the current user, please login with the regis

"This GS110TPV3 is not registred for the current user, please login with the registred user. For more details check support website."

Need urgent assist to revoke previous account assignment to a handfull of GS110TP V1/V2/V3 switches that I have onsite - I have close to 70 Switches in total, most of which I can access. However I cannot seem to resolve this issue and need input on how to revoke or update with new email assignment. 

Please help. 

Message 1 of 2
schumaku
Guru

Re: GS110TP V1/V2/V3 - This GS110TPV3 is not registred for the current user, please login with the r

Wild guess - there might have been some short-lived firmware enforcing the registration for a short time. This applied just to one of the three hardware versions, not all three however. Can you block the IP addresses of the switches in question from accessing the Internet? Not sure if a reboot is required. From that point, you should be able to login with the local admin password again. After applying the current firmware, you might have to go over the online registration again (allow Internet access for the switch IP again) or register it manually using the key -> How do I find my NETGEAR registration key? 

Message 2 of 2
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements