× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Letter of Volatility GS105E GS108E

DKH909
Follower

Letter of Volatility GS105E GS108E

Hello,

May I please get Letters of Volatility (LOVs) for the GS105E and GS108E?  I found prior discussions but the links were only valid for 48 hours.  

Thank you!

Message 1 of 3
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Letter of Volatility GS105E GS108E

Message 2 of 3
schumaku
Guru

Re: Letter of Volatility GS105E GS108E

@DKH909 wrote:

May I please get Letters of Volatility (LOVs) for the GS105E and GS108E?  I found prior discussions but the links were only valid for 48 hours.  

Both Plus And Smart Switch models, thus a moderator moved your post to the appropriate forum section, and pointed to the appropriate way to get the LoV, because its useless to have expiring links posted to the community, and get these marked as "solution" ... where is no solution around for the future readers.

Netgear product management should understand that LoV are part of the product documentation, and must to be made available along with User Manuals, Quick Start Guides, Firmware downloads, MIB files - instead of causing useless dead-end clutter in the community. How comes this appears to be impossible, and paid Netgear moderators continue to post these misleading and mid term completely useless "replies" here @ChristineT please. 

Message 3 of 3
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements