× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

What rack mount kit for JGS524E

ProTofik
Aspirant

What rack mount kit for JGS524E

Hello,

I have Netgear JGS524E v2 switch which I would like to install in a standard 19" rack.

What is the part number of the mounting kit that I should purchase?

Thanks

Model: JGS524Ev2|ProSafe Plus 24 ports gigabits switch
Message 1 of 7

Accepted Solutions
XavierLL
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: What rack mount kit for JGS524E

Hi Galmiore,

You still should be able to open a case through my.netgear.com so our customer support team will help on this . I strongly recommend this as that would be the fastes way to get the rackmount kit.

However I also checked and the part number is 420-10043-01 , you can see  the details on :

https://www.netgear.com/business/products/switches/modules-accessories/420-10043-01.aspx

Hope it helps!

Xavier Lleixa

NETGEAR CBU PLM 

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 7

All Replies
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi @ProTofik,

I suggest you to open a chat or online case with NETGEAR Support at anytime to inquire about the part code of the rackmount kit compatible for the JGS524Ev2 switch.  

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 2 of 7
Galmiore
Aspirant

Hello,

I am searching it too. Did you have the kit référence (number) that could fit to this switch?

Message 3 of 7
XavierLL
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi Galmiore,

As @DaneA suggested the easiest way to find the rackmount kit is opening  a chat or online case with NETGEAR Support as finding  stock  could be challenging.

Regards

Xavier Lleixa

CBU NETGEAR PLM

Message 4 of 7
Galmiore
Aspirant

Hello Xavier, i do not have an online support anymore (so no chat neither online case if i do understand correctly the support policy)... i am just searching for a reference to order this kit since i have lost it. So not ready to pay an premium support to have this reference 😞

Message 5 of 7
XavierLL
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi Galmiore,

You still should be able to open a case through my.netgear.com so our customer support team will help on this . I strongly recommend this as that would be the fastes way to get the rackmount kit.

However I also checked and the part number is 420-10043-01 , you can see  the details on :

https://www.netgear.com/business/products/switches/modules-accessories/420-10043-01.aspx

Hope it helps!

Xavier Lleixa

NETGEAR CBU PLM 

Message 6 of 7
Galmiore
Aspirant

Thanks a lot for your answer it is exactly what i was expecting.

Best regards

Philippe BABILOTTE

Message 7 of 7
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements