× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

RAIDiator-arm 5.3.10 final release date rsn?

FrankAu
Aspirant

RAIDiator-arm 5.3.10 final release date rsn?

It's been over a month since 5.3.10 T3 was released on 28/10 and 5.3.9 was out 22/9.

Any guesses when it might go official or are there still some wrinkles to be ironed out?

Apart from failing to respect limits on TM is anyone having other issues with 5.3.10 T3 and Mavericks?
Message 1 of 9
mdgm-ntgr
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: RAIDiator-arm 5.3.10 final release date rsn?

Don't know. Maybe late this year or sometime next year.
Message 2 of 9
FrankAu
Aspirant

Ok - have taken the plunge - seems viable for Mavericks - also seems that the Snow Leopard MBP likes it too!
Message 3 of 9
skoczko
Aspirant

Hey guys,

Any news on the final 5.3.10 release? It's been a couple of months, what's holding it back? I am concerned about the beta's AFP issues mentioned in another thread buy iSalam.
Message 4 of 9
calvinhoppes
Aspirant

Please! Go ahead! My NAS is always disconnecting! Rebooting is working for one day! Than the network connection gets lost. 😞
Thanks in advance for your help.
Message 5 of 9
Wechu
Aspirant

I have to say that the policy of update is sh... My next NAS, will be a Synology, not a Netgear. The software from Synology is much better :).
Message 6 of 9
Papypat30200
Aspirant

I agree with Wechu. I will leave ready nas product asap because of the poor policy. The Duo V2 owners are now peanuts for Readynas. It s not a way to have faithfull customers.
Message 7 of 9
Wish
Aspirant

I just made the move to a freeNAS box and I couldn't be happier.
Message 8 of 9
findtom
Aspirant

Hey guys, I registered on this forum just to comment on 5.3.10. Is there any news on this?

I couldn't use my time machine with Mavericks until I upgraded to the beta and now timemachine is flaky and watching films is unreliable? They cut out and show as "unreadable"....

There has been quite a long weight between this release and the last, is there an issue? Should I be looking to sell my ReasdNAS and buy a better one from another manufacture?
Message 9 of 9
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 8 in conversation
Announcements