Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Cant login to previously working ReadyCloud

xcure
Aspirant

Cant login to previously working ReadyCloud

Good day.

I have been using my ReadyNAS 214 for about 2 years now and for some reason, its saying my password is wrong. I have not changed my password and I have not gotten any notification that my password was changed, it simply stopped working.

I have all my files in there. How do I get back in? I already tried the "Forgot Password" link, I reset the password and that did not work.

Model: RN21400|ReadyNAS 214 Series 4- Bay (Diskless)
Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
StephenB
Guru

Re: Cant login to previously working ReadyCloud

@xcure wrote:

I have been using my ReadyNAS 214 for about 2 years now and for some reason, its saying my password is wrong. I have not changed my password and I have not gotten any notification that my password was changed, it simply stopped working.

Your post title says this is happening with ReadyCloud. Does it also happen if you directly log into the web ui?

https://nas-ip-address/admin - using the real IP address of the NAS of course (and logging in as admin)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3

All Replies
StephenB
Guru

@xcure wrote:

Your post title says this is happening with ReadyCloud. Does it also happen if you directly log into the web ui?

https://nas-ip-address/admin - using the real IP address of the NAS of course (and logging in as admin)

Message 2 of 3
xcure
Aspirant

Thank you for that link, it worked perfectly. I logged in using the link you provided and as soon I logged in, my Cloud prompted me to update my firmware. I pushed the update and after it rebooted, I was able to login like normal again

Thank you!! !  ! !

Message 3 of 3
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements