Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

How to cancel a ReadyCloud invitation?

sksprp
Aspirant

How to cancel a ReadyCloud invitation?

I have made a ReadyCloud invitation to a wrong email address.
Is there a way to cancel it?
I'm using RN 102 Firmware version 6.1.4.
Thanks,

Message 1 of 4
Neutral
Aspirant

Re: How to cancel a ReadyCloud invitation?

Hi,
Unfortunately, I guess there's no way to cancel it !... I have the same problem. I received the invitation email and signed up for a ReadyCLOUD account, but the invitation remains as a "user" declared in my Cloud account. With the newly created user as a duplicate then !...
There are many many other bugs that I noticed, since there are almost 2 months I'm trying to get the remote access (either ReadyNAS Remote or ReadyCLOUD) to work properly, without any success.
According to me, these services are just still "beta services". It's a shame !...
Even the tech support do not understand much about that. Already spent 2 hrs with them, the last one ended up crashing my NAS at reboot after having "played" with it during a Teamviewer remote access session...

If you NEED a fully working remote access to your files, definitely Netgear is not the good choice.
Message 2 of 4
chirpa
Luminary

Message 3 of 4

They need to fix this.

Just bought an RN51600 and have spent 2 days trying to get readycloud to work. Reset to factory fresh twice already. Preparing to send it back to Amazon if it takes 2 more days.
Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements