Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Leaf User ?

dobbsy
Aspirant

Leaf User ?

Hi just going through my log and says : Tue Jan 13 2015 13:56:39
Account: User 'leafuser_367833' has been added.

Whats this mean ?

Thanks

Message 1 of 7
StephenB
Guru

Re: Leaf User ?

readycloud (leaf is the vpn technology that readycioud/ready remote use)
Message 2 of 7
dobbsy
Aspirant

Thanks M8

Yes Just adding Users now.
Message 3 of 7
gnaynehc
Aspirant

I found my "backup" folder to have a leafuser_865xxx added without showing in the log. Very strange and I cannot remove or find out anything about this so called, VPN technology by Netgear. Any thoughts? 

Message 4 of 7
StephenB
Guru

@gnaynehc wrote:

I found my "backup" folder to have a leafuser_865xxx added without showing in the log. Very strange and I cannot remove or find out anything about this so called, VPN technology by Netgear. Any thoughts? 

What NAS do you have and what firmware are you running? Do you use ReadyCloud, ReadyRemote, or Replicate?
Message 5 of 7
David-YKS
Tutor

I just started using ReadyCloud yesterday for my NAS and sent out 3 invitations to family members to join ReadyCloud to remotely access a folder in my RN204 NAS.  1 joined and the other two have not yet joined.  This afternoon I noticed in ReadyNAS Admin Page that there are two "leafuser_329XXX" for the folder that I invited the 3 users.  When I log into my ReadyCloud I see that there are 2 pending to join.  In the ReadyNAS under Admin Page I see the two "leafuser_329XXX".  Is this what I shoud see in ReadyNAS Admin Page while these two individuals are "pending" and have not jet joined ReadyCloud?  Is there a relationship between the "pending" in ReadyCloud and the leafuser_329XXX?  Or has some one hacked my NAS?

Model: RN20400|4BAY Diskless Desktop Readynas Storage
Message 6 of 7
mdgm-ntgr
NETGEAR Employee Retired

These would relate to the invitations you sent out.

Message 7 of 7
Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 5 in conversation
Announcements