Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: MyNETGEAR account, ReadyCLOUD, and ReadyNAS 312

Blueray3
Guide

MyNETGEAR account, ReadyCLOUD, and ReadyNAS 312

I'm using a Readynas 312 with mynetgear readycloud account.  If I add another Readynas 312...with separate shares, do I use the same readycloud login for each? -Or should I get a new email account and set up a separate readycloud account and administer each NAS with separate login?  Is there an faq page (which I did not find) that covers the issue of running multiple NAS's on one mynetgear readyCLOUD account?

Thanks

Message 1 of 4

Accepted Solutions
mdgm-ntgr
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Also note that if you use local users as well as ReadyCLOUD users the local users must not have the same email address specified as for ReadyCLOUD users.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4

All Replies
anna_arun
NETGEAR Expert

You can use the Same Readycloud account with multiple ReadyNAS . Once you login to ReadyCLOUD on Webpage or on PC App , it will show up all your devices list . Click on each to see your folders . Process is very much simplified Post 6.5 Firmware Update .

The ReadyCLOUD account you Join is the administrator , later if you need to give access to a particular share you may invite people with their email id . They could create their own account with their email id & see only the folder you have authorised . 

Message 2 of 4
mdgm-ntgr
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Also note that if you use local users as well as ReadyCLOUD users the local users must not have the same email address specified as for ReadyCLOUD users.

Message 3 of 4
Blueray3
Guide

Thank you!

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements