Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

ReadyCLOUD iOS app

bkou
Aspirant

ReadyCLOUD iOS app

After a recent update 6.9 the app Wont display second level of information in my folders over my wifi but it can when just under LTE on my phone. it's quite annoying as I don't want to be browsing my folders from my phone using my data. So the question is why won't my wifi let me see folder contents on the app. On my laptop it's fine (on wifi) and I can see all the contents. Just not on the app over wifi.

Hope that makes sense
Thanks
Model: RN21400|ReadyNAS 214 Series 4-Bay (Diskless)
Message 1 of 10
BingkeX
NETGEAR Expert

Re: ReadyCLOUD iOS app

Hi bkou,

What is your readycloud ios app version?

Best Regards.

Message 2 of 10
bkou
Aspirant

Hi it’s v 2.0.0 latest one I can download running on iOS 11.1.1
Tnx
Message 3 of 10
Marc_V
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi @bkou

Are you still having the issue with your ReadyCloud App?

Have you tried reinstalling the App and rebooting the NAS?

Regards,

Marc

Message 4 of 10
bkou
Aspirant

yeah still the same. It works on everthing else except my home wifi. I can access the drive with no issue on my network. its only the app under my home wifi...if i access under LTE it work and something like xfinity it also works...just slow or uses date...I removed the app and downloaded it again and also rebooted as suggested. 

thanks

Message 5 of 10
Marc_V
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi @bkou,

Have you tried rebooting the NAS and Router?

I would suggest logging in a support case with NETGEAR Support and escalate the issue to higher tiers if needed..

Regards,

Marc_V

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 6 of 10
Marc_V
NETGEAR Employee Retired

hi @bkou

Were you able to log a case with NETGEAR Support? We would appreciate your feedback if your issue has been resolved.

Regards

Message 7 of 10
Matteo73
Aspirant

Hi with the new release of Readycloud app for IOS (2.0) it's now impossible to log in.

The app says me: user/psw invalid or service unvailable.

Credentials are valid because I can log in trhu web page readynas.

OS installed on my NAS 6.9.1

Now i'm using a third part app (FileBrowser) with a VPN connection to see folders remotely on my NAS,but the Readycloud app was more user frienldy

Any news about this app?

Thx

Matteo

@bkou wrote:
After a recent update 6.9 the app Wont display second level of information in my folders over my wifi but it can when just under LTE on my phone. it's quite annoying as I don't want to be browsing my folders from my phone using my data. So the question is why won't my wifi let me see folder contents on the app. On my laptop it's fine (on wifi) and I can see all the contents. Just not on the app over wifi.

Hope that makes sense
Thanks

Model: RN20400|4BAY Diskless Desktop Readynas Storage
Message 8 of 10
Marc_V
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi @Matteo73

Thank you for the info, this is now being inquired and hopefully a fix can be released but we don't have ETA. I would suggest logging in a case with NETGEAR Support so it can be escalated.

Regards

Message 9 of 10
bkou
Aspirant

Hi just updated to the latest firmware and there is no change...no new ios release either which i have been waiting for.  I can't escalate this to support as its past my 3 month mark and its been going on for something like this so I can't see paying for support to only hear there is no fix curently...

I've tried rebooting everything but no dice

supprised more people arn't experienceing this...

thanks

Ben

Model: RN214D41|ReadyNAS 214 Series 4-Bay
Message 10 of 10
Discussion stats
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements