Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

"Create Web Link" then can't select the link text

SAJoseph
Aspirant

"Create Web Link" then can't select the link text

I want to "Create Web Link" to a soecific directory that I can then email to someone.  This works just fine and the resulting dialogue box with the link to the directory pops up as it should.  Then I can't select the link with either my mouse or the keyboard.  I suppose I can try to manually type it, but I'm pretty confident that will cause errors.  Any ideas why I can't slect the text for the link?  I just updated my Firmware to 6.6.0 and had no prior issues with this.

Thanks

Model: RN212|2 BAY Desktop ReadyNAS Storage
Message 1 of 6
Retired_Member
Not applicable

Re: "Create Web Link" then can't select the link text

Hello SAJoseph

I don't see this issue on my ReadyOS 6.6 device,what browser are you using?can you try deleting web browser cache and test again?

Message 2 of 6
SAJoseph
Aspirant

Thank you for the suggestion.  I cleared my history and shut down the computer and restarted it the next morning.  It still won't allow me to slect the link with either the mouse or keyboard.  I use Firefox 90% of the time and this hasn't been an issue beofre last night.  I also opened ReadyCLOUD in Internet Explorer, and had the same problem.

Message 3 of 6
SAJoseph
Aspirant

Got it to work later this morning by restarting my modem, router, and the server.  Then it still wouldn't allow me to select the link text in Firefox.  I went to Internet Explorer and was able to select the text there.  So it seems to be an issue with Firefox at this point.

Model: RN212|2 BAY Desktop ReadyNAS Storage
Message 4 of 6
JennC
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello SAJoseph,

It must be a web browser problem now.

To close this thread, mark the appropriate post as a solution.

Please feel free to post any suggestions, comments and questions, we value your contribution to the community!

Regards,

Message 5 of 6
Retired_Member
Not applicable

Hello SAJoseph

Thanks for your update!We will upgrade ReadyCLOUD server  next week,in the new ReadyCLOUD server,issue of copying web link on Mozilla 49.0.1 is  fixed.

Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements