× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: I want to change the notification email address for Replicate

TonV
Aspirant

I want to change the notification email address for Replicate

I'm using Replicate now for many Years and quite happily so, but now I'm moving to a new provided and want to change the email address that Replicate sends after completing a job to a new email address.

But wherever I look, I can't seem to find how to do this...

Can someone please enlighten me please?

Model: RN10400|ReadyNAS 100 Series 4- Bay (Diskless)
Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
Marty_M
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello TonV,

Readynas Replicate and Readynas Remote share same server so they have the same login credentials. You may try to login to Readynas Remote from here, once successfully login you will have an option to view profile and "Edit Account Information" edit the email account then click on "Update Account". On the NAS try to turn off and turn on Readynas Replicate, run the backup job and check if the email alert will go to the new email account. 

Regards,
Marty_M 
NETGEAR Community Team

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3

All Replies
Marty_M
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello TonV,

Readynas Replicate and Readynas Remote share same server so they have the same login credentials. You may try to login to Readynas Remote from here, once successfully login you will have an option to view profile and "Edit Account Information" edit the email account then click on "Update Account". On the NAS try to turn off and turn on Readynas Replicate, run the backup job and check if the email alert will go to the new email account. 

Regards,
Marty_M 
NETGEAR Community Team

Message 2 of 3
TonV
Aspirant

Hi Marty,

thank you for your quick and detailed answer, initially I thought it didn't work, but it turns out I had to really logoff and logon again with Replicate in order for it to pick up the new email address (just lik,e you predicted 🙂 )

Great support, thanks again!

Ton

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements