× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

PHOTOS II - can't get access!

Segran
Tutor

PHOTOS II - can't get access!

I have tried activating PHOTOS II with very little success. I can not log in using "admin" as photographer/user and my admin password. The combination is simply rejected.
I have tried resetting the password, but with the same (or no) result. Then I stopped and removed PHOTOS II (using the method described on the Forum) and re- installed it. Same thing - no access. Now, in the PHOTOS II administration screen (where yo set up the damned thing) the "Photographers" tab is greyed out so I can't get it to it that way either. I have tried different web browsers as well - nothing works. The "reset password" option is not available at all anymore.

Going at it from the ReadyNas dashboard via the "start sharing photos" option (I have it set up in my local language so I don't know what the exact english text says..) results in a black screen with a Adobe Flash symbol in the upper left corner - nothing else.

Btw, I'm running a NV+ V2 Arm box..

Please help....
Message 1 of 8
demusss1
Aspirant

Re: PHOTOS II - can't get access!

Does anyone have a solution to this?

I've the same problem. I removed the addon and put in the latest version.

Can't remember what the userid/password was and the Photographers tab is greyed out.

Help. Anyone?

Thanks
Message 2 of 8
HERBIEO
Aspirant

Segran wrote:
I have tried activating PHOTOS II with very little success. I can not log in using "admin" as photographer/user and my admin password. The combination is simply rejected.
I have tried resetting the password, but with the same (or no) result. Then I stopped and removed PHOTOS II (using the method described on the Forum) and re- installed it. Same thing - no access. Now, in the PHOTOS II administration screen (where yo set up the damned thing) the "Photographers" tab is greyed out so I can't get it to it that way either. I have tried different web browsers as well - nothing works. The "reset password" option is not available at all anymore.

Going at it from the ReadyNas dashboard via the "start sharing photos" option (I have it set up in my local language so I don't know what the exact english text says..) results in a black screen with a Adobe Flash symbol in the upper left corner - nothing else.

Btw, I'm running a NV+ V2 Arm box..

Please help....

What was the name of the first photographer you created thats the one you should use, the first photographer has admin rights so if you reset password you should be able to login with that name and create new password.
Message 3 of 8
Viper1
Initiate

Same problem here. I just installed the add-onn. When i go to the manage page of photos ii for the first time the fotographers tab is greyed out and unclickable. The main loginpage of photos has to give fields where you can fill in who will be the admin account. That is the next thing that goes wrong, verry annoiing! I just get the standard login page as if i already filled it in, and that I haven't done yet.

Who has the sollution for this?
Btw. My versions are the radiator 4.2.22 and photos ii V1.0.6

I already tried to reinstall for many times, but it won't help...
Message 4 of 8
Viper1
Initiate

does anyone have found a sollution for this? I thried to reinstall this for so many times.
Message 5 of 8
antonios
Aspirant

I have the same issue... Does anybody have a solution?

Message 6 of 8
antonios
Aspirant

Actually, this is an issue with the configuration tool and it depends your local network configuration. The configuration tool tried to access to NAS with the public IP. I replaced this IP (or domain name) by the local IP of the NAS and configuration wizard work as expected. The URL should be https://<local IP>/photos2/ui/rnp2?p=start

Message 7 of 8
BrianL2
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi antonios,

This issue has been addressed. Please look at this thread.

Kind regards,

BrianL
NETGEAR Community Team

Message 8 of 8
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 6 in conversation
Announcements