× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Resilio Sync resets after reboot

cchoate
Aspirant

Resilio Sync resets after reboot

I have Resilio 2.4.4 installed on my Readynas 314 with firmware 6.6.1. I install the app, do the first time set up then add folders to start syncing. If I reboot my Readynas 314 Resilio sync looses all settings and wants me to start over from scratch. This happens everytime I reboot without fail. I've tried uninstall / reinstall several times. This doesn't happen with any of my windows machines so I believe it's only an issue with Readynas. Anyone else having this issue or solved it? Thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 5

Accepted Solutions
JennC
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello cchoate,

How about trying 6.7.0-T206 (Beta 4)?

Regards,

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 5

All Replies
JennC
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello cchoate,

Did you get the app from apps download site or from the admin page's available apps?

Welcome to the community!

Regards,

Message 2 of 5
cchoate
Aspirant

Yes, I did download from the app download site on the Netgear web page. This issue seems to have started when I updated the firmware to 6.6.1 on my Readynas 314. Not sure if this is a bug on the Netgear firmware or the Resilio app.

Message 3 of 5
JennC
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello cchoate,

How about trying 6.7.0-T206 (Beta 4)?

Regards,

Message 4 of 5
JennC
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello cchoate,

We’d greatly appreciate hearing your feedback letting us know if the information we provided has helped resolve your issue or if you need further assistance. 

If your issue is now resolved, we encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accept as Solution” or post what resolved it and mark it as solution so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. 

The Netgear community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements