× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Unable to download and install apps

Sliquid
Tutor

Unable to download and install apps

RN104 running 6.5.1 this is only something that started recently. I was able to download and install apps previously, now when I try it panics and reloads the admin interface.

EDIT: nevermind, fixed it.

Message 1 of 7

Accepted Solutions
JennC
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Unable to download and install apps

Hello Sliquid,

I understand this topic you have opened yesterday hasn't recieved a response, luckily, you were able to fix the problem you encountered.

If your issue is now resolved, we encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accept as Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. 

The Netgear community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 7

All Replies
JennC
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello Sliquid,

I understand this topic you have opened yesterday hasn't recieved a response, luckily, you were able to fix the problem you encountered.

If your issue is now resolved, we encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accept as Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. 

The Netgear community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

Message 2 of 7
pzh20
Star

Some description of the fix would be useful. I've had the same problem recently.

Regards

Pete

Message 3 of 7
Sliquid
Tutor

Flushed my network settings on the nas, then removed static IP, rebooted router, and readded static IP on router. Rebooted nas, and all was well.
Message 4 of 7
pzh20
Star

Thanks for this

Pete

Message 5 of 7
BrianL2
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi Sliquid,

What are the apps and services installed /or running in your system?

Are you still having issues @pzh20?

Kind regards,

BrianL
NETGEAR Community Team

Message 6 of 7
pzh20
Star

Followed the same advice and it's better but not perfect. I still get messages saying connection lost even though the internet is fine and the lan is functioning.

If I persist, it eventually works.

Regards

Pete

Message 7 of 7
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements