× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Upload to Amazon Cloud Drive only 10,6 GB

NorTan
Aspirant

Upload to Amazon Cloud Drive only 10,6 GB

I have 6.6 firmware.

I was setup synt to amazon cloud drive with unlimited storage.

But NAS was stop to upload on 10,6 GB. On the router i see big upload traffic (more than 60+ GB). In logs no errors. 

Any ideas? 

Message 1 of 9
FramerV
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi NorTan,

Welcome to the community.

Its possible that the ReadyNAS might have had some troubles going online properly (DNS issues?)... Have you tried comparing the files from the ReadyNAS and the Amazon Cloud?

On your post you mentioned that you were only checking the router's upload. As far as I understand the Amazon Cloud and ReadyNAS will do a two-way sync so it might also be a good idea to compare them if the have similar contents.

Regards,

Message 2 of 9
NorTan
Aspirant

My share for sync if 500GB+. I use new and clear Cloud Drive for syncing. 

ReadeNas is stable uptime and internet connection. In cloud i see only part of content (top content if alfabet sorting).

Message 3 of 9
FramerV
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi NorTan,

As you have describe; you can only see part of the content, have you tried other browsers? Clearing cache of the browser?

Regards,

Message 4 of 9
FramerV
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi NorTan,

We’d greatly appreciate hearing your feedback letting us know if the information we provided has helped resolve your issue or if you need further assistance. 

If your issue is now resolved, we encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accept as Solution” or post what resolved it and mark it as solution so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. 

The Netgear community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

Message 5 of 9
NorTan
Aspirant

No. My problem is not closed.

A check all. No error in browser, readynas, amazon cloddrive.

I start sync with new and clear cloud. Sync NOT work. 99,9% of data not sync, and at all is new items for amazon cloud.

Message 6 of 9

I'm having mixed results as well.  Three of my ReadyNAS devices are uploading regularly as expected to Amazon Cloud Drive, everywhere from 300 GB to 4 TB, but one is stuck at 2.4 TB and the logs simply say that it's determining what needs to be change for weeks.

I've got reasonably inteligent routers so i can check on the activity of the ReadyNAS and I just see it downloading a ton from Amazon, I'm guessing a list of files from the web that it's comparing on the local device?

I've tried turning the service on and off again, no luck.

Message 7 of 9
NorTan
Aspirant

I was try to restart.

It was stop again in about 16 hours after starting in status uploading file. Another one file. 

In this status i was be about 24 hours.  File about 300mb, internet is fast and stable. 

Message 8 of 9
NorTan
Aspirant

Any ideas? 

I`m forced to stop use thise service and backup manually =(

Message 9 of 9
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation