× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Cannot install Subsonic from Genie+ Marketplace Anymore!

NV_v2
Aspirant

Cannot install Subsonic from Genie+ Marketplace Anymore!

For unknown reasons my Subsonic Add-On on ReadyNAS NV+v2 was no longer working, I could not access the web interface, and the service was not available. This is not the first time that this has happened, sometimes just removing the db folder from /c/webroot/subsonic and restarting fixes this issue. In this case it did NOT do the trick, so I removed the add-on and the subsonic folder from the NAS, and restarted it. Now I am having a HELL of a time re-installing Subsonic back to the ReadyNAS. I go to the Genie Apps tab, click on install. It has says it has installed. I restart the ReadyNAS, and it has NOT installed. The webroot folder is empty, the Add-Ons do not show Subsonic listed, Dashboard does not show it in the installed add-ons section. Yet, if I go to the Genie Apps tab under "Installed", there it is with buttons to "Start", "Remove" and "Launch". If I hit start it spins for just a second, and nothing happens. If I hit Launch, all I get is a blank page. If I hit remove, it does get removed. I do not want Subsonic removed, I want it installed. Genie Marketplace is a load of crap! Why can't it just send my the .bin file so that I can manually install the app that I legally paid for? Does anyone have any suggestions how to get this app back on my ReadyNAS. Technical Support is terrible when it comes to the Genie+ Marketplace.
Message 1 of 1
Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements