× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

PHPMyAdmin and MySQL problem

docevil
Follower

PHPMyAdmin and MySQL problem

Hello, I installed phpMyAdmin and mySQL on my RN10400 but I can not import a database because they are too large (10MB).
I need access to your php.ini file to change the maximum size of files that can be loaded but can not find the file anywhere. I read that should be in the / etc / php5 / apache2 but seems to exist.
I also tried to create an empty database and to connect my management software but I get error as the lack of access to the database created before.
Can you help me???
Thank you in advance
Message 1 of 3
StephenB
Guru

Re: PHPMyAdmin and MySQL problem

php.ini exists in my /etc/php/apache2 folder.  Are you looking with ssh?

Message 2 of 3
BaJohn
Virtuoso

Re: PHPMyAdmin and MySQL problem

Whilst I realize that you both have probably forgotten this post, I am 'fiddling' about trying to switch the LAMP on effectively, and found your post.

My RN516 with OS 6.4.2 the latest NOW (15/02/16) has a file called php.ini in /etc/php5/apache2, for what it is worth.

In my experience that does not mean that it is the correct php.ini file, as there are probably others elsewhere.

I currently have 2 other posts open still on a similar, but different aspect of setting up PHPMyAdmin and Apache2.

If the owner of this post reads this please comment and close.

Message 3 of 3
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements