× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Unable to enable IPV6 on R6120

VirtualZAK
Follower

Unable to enable IPV6 on R6120

Hello,

I've never used Netgear before, just purchased R6120 router for my small apartment and I'm happy about it. I have used TP-Link before which supported IPV6 as well and enabling IPV6 was fairly easy for TP-LINK. Now that I'm new in the web interface of the Netgear portal, I'm having difficulties enabling IPV6 (idk why). 

I've tried enabling on the website through advanced setup option. Well, How am I sure that I've already enabled IPV6 or not? For that, My ISP has a server website in which ,whenever I login, the text shows as in the attached image. Unfortunately, it didn't say anything about how to enable IPV6 on Netgear.  Can you guys help me enable IPV6 on my router please?

The screenshot of the text which shows I'm not connected to IPV6.The screenshot of the text which shows I'm not connected to IPV6.

Model: R6120|AC1200 Dual Band WiFi Router
Message 1 of 2
olympos1625
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Unable to enable IPV6 on R6120

Hi VirtualZAK,

Good day!

Welcome to NETGEAR Community!

First of all, we do apologize for the inconvenience of not getting back to you immediately due to the backlog in the system. For iPv6 feature, please go to this link:

https://www.downloads.netgear.com/files/GDC/R6120/R6120_UM_EN.pdf page 30.

Please do not hesitate to let me know if you need further assistance. 

Regards,

Oliver

Community Team

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7