× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Backup Jobs

simes_pep
Aspirant

Backup Jobs

Hi,
I am having an issue with a Backup Job on my newly configured Ultra 2+ (running 4.2.26) that was previously running fine on a Duo (running 4.1.13).

The backup is of a share, containing my iTunes library, backing up to a remote destination which is a Linksys NSLU2, using Timestamps maintaining the same folder structure. I also have a backup of my Media share to the Duo, which is working fine, plus a backup of a 'Backup' directory, which is populated by NTI Shadow from my Laptop, to an external USB disk on the Duo, which is also working fine. I also have backup jobs on the Duo to the NSLU2 which are also working fine.

The backup job of the iTunes share to the NSLU2 was running fine on the Duo, before I migrated the shares to the Ultra 2+, as the Duo with a 2TB volume was reaching capacity.

So the error I am getting is on subsequent runs of the backup job. The initial operation, populates the backup location with the files with the correct timestamp. Subsequent operations fail on some files in folders created after I moved to the Ultra 2+

Is this related to Group/User ownership? I have created the shares to have full read/write permissions and have reapplied these permissions to the share.
The NSLU2 uses Guest access, with full permissions on the 'Disk 1' share.

I can SSH into the Ultra 2+ and the Duo to see the filestructure, and can SSH into the NSLU2 but can't remember the mount commands to see the filestructure in WinSCP.

Now the Folders/Files are being backed up, however I would like to get rid of the 'Failed' status in FrontView and the increasing longer Error reports.

The error log is below.

Many thanks in advance.
Simon.

Error encountered copying data from source path /iTunes/ ==> //dingo1/disk 1/iTunes due to permission denial on one or more files.

cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Carole King/Carnegie Hall Concert/14 Beautiful.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Carole King/Carnegie Hall Concert/02 Home Again.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Carole King/Carnegie Hall Concert/01 I Feel The Earth Move.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Carole King/Carnegie Hall Concert/17 (You Make Me Feel Like) A Natural.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Carole King/Carnegie Hall Concert/04 Child Of Mine.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Carole King/Carnegie Hall Concert/12 Eventually.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Carole King/Carnegie Hall Concert/16 Medley_ Will You Still Love Me To.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Carole King/Carnegie Hall Concert/11 It\'s Too Late.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Carole King/Carnegie Hall Concert/15 You\'ve Got A Friend.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Carole King/Carnegie Hall Concert/07 Song Of Long Ago.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Carole King/Carnegie Hall Concert/10 So Far Away.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Carole King/Tapestry/05 Beautiful.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Carole King/Tapestry/01 I Feel The Earth Move.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Carole King/Tapestry/09 Will You Love Me Tomorrow_.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Carole King/Tapestry/02 So Far Away.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Carole King/Tapestry/12 (You Make Me Feel Like) A Natural.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Carole King/Tapestry/10 Smackwater Jack.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Carole King/Tapestry/06 Way Over Yonder.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Carole King/Music/10 Growing Away From Me.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Carole King/Music/01 Brother, Brother.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Carole King/Music/02 It\'s Going To Take Some Time.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Carole King/Music/06 Carry Your Load.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Miles Davis Quintet/Relaxin\' With Miles/01 If I Were A Bell.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Miles Davis Quintet/Relaxin\' With Miles/05 It Could Happen To You.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Miles Davis Quintet/Miles Smiles/04 Dolores.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Miles Davis Quintet/Miles Smiles/05 Freedom Jazz Dance.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Miles Davis Quintet/Miles Smiles/06 Gingerbread Boy.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Miles Davis Quintet/Steamin\' With The Miles Davis Quintet/04 Diane.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Miles Davis Quintet/Steamin\' With The Miles Davis Quintet/06 When I Fall In Love.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Billie Holiday/Body And Soul/05 Comes Love.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Billie Holiday/Body And Soul/02 They Can\'t Take That Away from Me.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Billie Holiday/Body And Soul/03 Darn That Dream.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Billie Holiday/Body And Soul/07 Embraceable You.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Billie Holiday/Body And Soul/08 Moonlight in Vermont.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Billy Joel/Glass Houses/08 C\'Etait Toi (You Were The One).m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Billy Joel/Glass Houses/02 Sometimes A Fantasy.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Billy Joel/Glass Houses/06 I Don\'t Want To Be Alone.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Billy Joel/Glass Houses/07 Sleeping With The Television On.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Billy Joel/Glass Houses/03 Don\'t Ask Me Why.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Billy Joel/Glass Houses/09 Close To The Borderline.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Billy Joel/Glass Houses/10 Through The Long Night.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Billy Joel/Glass Houses/01 You May Be Right.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Billy Joel/Glass Houses/05 All For Leyna.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Billy Joel/Turnstiles/07 I\'ve Loved These Days.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Billy Joel/Turnstiles/03 All You Wanna Do Is Dance.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Billy Joel/Turnstiles/05 James.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Billy Joel/Turnstiles/01 Say Goodbye To Hollywood.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Billy Joel/Turnstiles/04 New York State Of Mind.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Billy Joel/Turnstiles/02 Summer, Highland Falls.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Billy Joel/Songs In The Attic/11 I\'ve Loved These Days.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Billy Joel/Songs In The Attic/04 Los Angelenos.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Billy Joel/Songs In The Attic/08 Captain Jack.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Billy Joel/Songs In The Attic/05 She\'s Got A Way.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Billy Joel/Songs In The Attic/10 The Ballad of Billy The Kid.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Billy Joel/Songs In The Attic/01 Miami 2017 (Seen The Lights Go Ou.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Billy Joel/Songs In The Attic/06 Everybody Loves You Now.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Billy Joel/The Nylon Curtain/03 Pressure.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Billy Joel/The Nylon Curtain/09 Where\'s The Orchestra_.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Billy Joel/The Nylon Curtain/05 She\'s Right On Time.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Billy Joel/The Nylon Curtain/02 Laura.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Billy Joel/The Nylon Curtain/08 Scandinavian Skies.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Billy Joel/An Innocent Man/07 Careless Talk.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Billy Joel/An Innocent Man/06 Uptown Girl.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Billy Joel/An Innocent Man/03 The Longest Time.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Billy Joel/An Innocent Man/10 Keeping The Faith.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Billy Joel/An Innocent Man/04 This Night.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Billy Joel/An Innocent Man/05 Tell Her About It.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Billy Joel/The Stranger/05 Vienna.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Billy Joel/The Stranger/09 Everybody Has A Dream.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Billy Joel/The Stranger/06 Only The Good Die Young.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Billy Joel/The Stranger/03 Just The Way You Are.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Billy Joel/52nd Street/01 Big Shot.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Billy Joel/52nd Street/08 Until The Night.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Billy Joel/52nd Street/07 Half A Mile Away.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Billy Joel/Piano Man/05 The Ballad Of Billy The Kid.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Billy Joel/Piano Man/01 Travelin\' Prayer.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Billy Joel/Piano Man/09 Somewhere Along The Line.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Billy Joel/Piano Man/04 You\'re My Home.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Elvis Costello/North/09 Can You Be True_.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Elvis Costello/North/06 When It Sings.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Elvis Costello/North/02 Someone Took The Words Away.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Elvis Costello/North/03 When Did I Stop Dreaming.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Elvis Costello/North/07 Still.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Elvis Costello/North/01 You Left Me In The Dark.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Miles Davis/Quiet Nights/07 Summer Night.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Miles Davis/Quiet Nights/05 Wait Till You See Her.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Miles Davis/Milestones/06 Straight, No Chaser.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Miles Davis/Milestones/04 Milestones.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Miles Davis/Milestones/01 Dr. Jackle (aka Dr. Jekyll).m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Miles Davis/Round About Midnight/03 All Of You.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Miles Davis/Round About Midnight/06 Good Old Stockholm.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Miles Davis/Someday My Prince Will Come/06 I Thought About You.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Miles Davis/Someday My Prince Will Come/03 Pfrancing.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Miles Davis/Seven Steps to Heaven/06 Joshua.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Miles Davis/Seven Steps to Heaven/05 Baby Won\'t You Please Come Home.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Miles Davis/Seven Steps to Heaven/03 I Fall In Love Too Easily.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Frank Sinatra/No One Cares/03 Stormy Weather.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Frank Sinatra/No One Cares/09 Just Friends.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Frank Sinatra/No One Cares/05 I Don\'t Stand A Ghost Of A Chance.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Frank Sinatra/No One Cares/07 I Can\'t Get Started.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Frank Sinatra/No One Cares/08 Why Try To Change Me Now_.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Frank Sinatra/No One Cares/10 I\'ll Never Smile Again.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Frank Sinatra/No One Cares/01 When No One Cares.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Frank Sinatra/Sinatra\'s Swingin\' Session/12 You Do Something to Me.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Frank Sinatra/Sinatra\'s Swingin\' Session/06 My Blue Heaven.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Frank Sinatra/Point Of No Return/03 September Song.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Frank Sinatra/Point Of No Return/08 It\'s A Blue World.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Frank Sinatra/Point Of No Return/10 As Time Goes By.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Frank Sinatra/Point Of No Return/01 When The World Was Young.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Frank Sinatra/Where Are You_/09 I Think Of You.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Frank Sinatra/Where Are You_/07 Autumn Leaves.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Frank Sinatra/Where Are You_/02 The Night We Called It A Day.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Frank Sinatra/Where Are You_/11 There\'s No You.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Frank Sinatra/Where Are You_/01 Where Are You_.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Frank Sinatra/Where Are You_/05 Laura.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Frank Sinatra/Where Are You_/08 I\'m A Fool To Want You.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Frank Sinatra/Where Are You_/10 Where Is The One.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./LSO - Richard Farnes/Britten - The Turn of the Screw/12 Act I - xii_ Variation V.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./LSO - Richard Farnes/Britten - The Turn of the Screw/03 Act I - iii. Scene I - The Journe.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./LSO - Richard Farnes/Britten - The Turn of the Screw/06 Act I - vi_ Variation II.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./LSO - Richard Farnes/Britten - The Turn of the Screw/25 Act II - viii_ Scene IV - The Bed.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./LSO - Richard Farnes/Britten - The Turn of the Screw/26 Act II - ix. Variation XII.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./LSO - Richard Farnes/Britten - The Turn of the Screw/05 Act I - v_ Scene II - The Welcome.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./LSO - Richard Farnes/Britten - The Turn of the Screw/27 Act II - x_ Scene V - Quint.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./LSO - Richard Farnes/Britten - The Turn of the Screw/08 Act I - viii_ Variation III.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./LSO - Richard Farnes/Britten - The Turn of the Screw/10 Act I - x_ Variation IV.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./LSO - Richard Farnes/Britten - The Turn of the Screw/29 Act II - xii_ Scene VI - The Pian.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./LSO - Richard Farnes/Britten - The Turn of the Screw/11 Act I - xi_ Scene V - The Window.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./LSO - Richard Farnes/Britten - The Turn of the Screw/18 Act II - i_ Variation VIII.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./LSO - Richard Farnes/Britten - The Turn of the Screw/20 Act II - iii_ Variation IX.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./LSO - Richard Farnes/Britten - The Turn of the Screw/33 Act II - xvi_ Scene VIII - Miles.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./LSO - Richard Farnes/Britten - The Turn of the Screw/24 Act II - vii_ Variation XI.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./LSO - Richard Farnes/Britten - The Turn of the Screw/23 Act II - vi_ Scene III - Miss Jes.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./LSO - Richard Farnes/Britten - The Turn of the Screw/04 Act I - iv_ Variation I.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./LSO - Richard Farnes/Britten - The Turn of the Screw/32 Act II - xv_ Variation XV.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./LSO - Richard Farnes/Britten - The Turn of the Screw/21 Act II - iv_ Scene II - The Bells.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./LSO - Richard Farnes/Britten - The Turn of the Screw/13 Act I - xiii_ Scene VI - The Less.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Alison Krauss/Now That I\'ve Found You_ A Collection/05 Tonight I\'ll Be Lonely Too.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Alison Krauss/Now That I\'ve Found You_ A Collection/08 When God Dips His Pen Of Love In.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Alison Krauss/Now That I\'ve Found You_ A Collection/09 I Will.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Alison Krauss/Now That I\'ve Found You_ A Collection/12 When You Say Nothing At All.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Alison Krauss/Now That I\'ve Found You_ A Collection/07 Sleep On.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Alison Krauss/Now That I\'ve Found You_ A Collection/02 Oh, Atlanta.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Alison Krauss/Now That I\'ve Found You_ A Collection/03 Broadway.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Alison Krauss/Now That I\'ve Found You_ A Collection/01 Baby, Now That I\'ve Found You.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Alison Krauss/Now That I\'ve Found You_ A Collection/10 I Don\'t Believe You\'ve Met My Bab.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Alison Krauss/Forget About It/01 Stay.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Alison Krauss/Forget About It/07 Ghost In This House.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Alison Krauss/Forget About It/08 It Don\'t Matter Now.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Dean Martin/This Time I\'m Swingin\'!/08 I\'ve Grown Accustomed To Her Face.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Dean Martin/This Time I\'m Swingin\'!/02 True Love.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Dean Martin/This Time I\'m Swingin\'!/05 Imagination.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Dean Martin/This Time I\'m Swingin\'!/04 On The Street Where You Live.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Dean Martin/This Time I\'m Swingin\'!/11 Heaven Can Wait.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Dean Martin/This Time I\'m Swingin\'!/07 Please Don\'t Talk About Me When I.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Dean Martin/This Time I\'m Swingin\'!/03 You\'re Nobody \'Til Somebody Loves.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Dean Martin/This Time I\'m Swingin\'!/10 Mean To Me.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Dean Martin/This Time I\'m Swingin\'!/09 Someday.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Dean Martin/This Time I\'m Swingin\'!/01 I Can\'t Believe That You\'re In Lo.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Simon Jeffes/Piano Music/03 Mirror.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Simon Jeffes/Piano Music/02 Untitled.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Simon Jeffes/Piano Music/04 Piano Piece # 2.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Simon Jeffes/Piano Music/07 Piano Piece # 5.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Simon Jeffes/Piano Music/17 Piano Music.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Simon Jeffes/Piano Music/16 Meditation Rag.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Simon Jeffes/Piano Music/14 Technics Op. 1.2.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Simon Jeffes/Piano Music/13 Kora Kora.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Simon Jeffes/\'Still Life\' at the Penguin Café/06 Now Nothing.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Simon Jeffes/\'Still Life\' at the Penguin Café/11 Oscar Tango.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Simon Jeffes/\'Still Life\' at the Penguin Café/00. (HTOA).m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Simon Jeffes/\'Still Life\' at the Penguin Café/05 White Mischief.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Simon Jeffes/\'Still Life\' at the Penguin Café/08 Numbers 1 to 4.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Simon Jeffes/\'Still Life\' at the Penguin Café/10 Southern Jukebox Music.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Simon Jeffes/\'Still Life\' at the Penguin Café/04 Pythagoras\' Trousers.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Simon Jeffes/\'Still Life\' at the Penguin Café/02 Prelude and Yodel.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Simon Jeffes/\'Still Life\' at the Penguin Café/09 Perpetuum mobile.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Simon Jeffes/\'Still Life\' at the Penguin Café/07 Music by Numbers.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Paolo Nutini/These Streets/04 Million Faces.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Paolo Nutini/These Streets/06 New Shoes.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Paolo Nutini/These Streets/07 White Lies.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Paolo Nutini/These Streets/05 These Streets.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Paolo Nutini/These Streets/10 Alloway Grove.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Paolo Nutini/These Streets/03 Rewind.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Paolo Nutini/These Streets/01 Jenny Don\'t Be Hasty.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Paolo Nutini/Caustic Love/13 Someone Like You.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Paolo Nutini/Caustic Love/05 Numpty.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Paolo Nutini/Caustic Love/03 Bus Talk (Interlude).m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Paolo Nutini/Caustic Love/09 Diana.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Paolo Nutini/Caustic Love/06 Superfly (Interlude).m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Compilations/Brona\'s Show Music/07 Your House (Edited).m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Compilations/Brona\'s Show Music/10 Make You Feel My Love (Edited).m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Compilations/Brona\'s Show Music/11 Tiny Dancer (Edited).m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Compilations/Brona\'s Show Music/06 Fix You (Edited).m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Compilations/Brona\'s Show Music/05 O Fortuna (Edited).m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Compilations/Brona\'s Show Music/03 Halo (Edited).m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Compilations/Brona\'s Show Music/09 Dog Days are Over (Edited).m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Compilations/Brona\'s Show Music/12 All The Lovers (Edited).m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Compilations/Arcane/09 Morecambe Bay by Morecambe Bay.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Compilations/Arcane/07 Thoughts On The Departure Of a Li.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Compilations/Arcane/03 Chinese Canon by Chinese Canon.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Compilations/Arcane/05 Youth and Age by Youth and Age.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Hue And Cry/The Best Of Hue And Cry/03 Under Neon (Bright Lights, Big Ci.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Hue And Cry/The Best Of Hue And Cry/05 Ordinary Angel (Extended Version).m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Hue And Cry/The Best Of Hue And Cry/11 Mother Glasgow (Live).m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Hue And Cry/The Best Of Hue And Cry/08 I Refuse (Route 88).m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Hue And Cry/The Best Of Hue And Cry/01 Labour Of Love (Super-Bad).m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Hue And Cry/The Best Of Hue And Cry/07 Peaceful Face.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Lara St. John, Marie-Pierre Langlamet/Bach Sonatas/03 Sonata No. 1 for Violin and Harps.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Lara St. John, Marie-Pierre Langlamet/Bach Sonatas/07 Sonata No. 3 for Violin and Harps.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Lara St. John, Marie-Pierre Langlamet/Bach Sonatas/02 Sonata No. 1 for Violin and Harps.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Lara St. John, Marie-Pierre Langlamet/Bach Sonatas/09 Sonata for Flute and Harpsichord.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Lara St. John, Marie-Pierre Langlamet/Bach Sonatas/05 Sonata No. 3 for Violin and Harps.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Lara St. John, Marie-Pierre Langlamet/Bach Sonatas/06 Sonata No. 3 for Violin and Harps.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Lara St. John, Marie-Pierre Langlamet/Bach Sonatas/04 Sonata No. 1 for Violin and Harps.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Lara St. John, Marie-Pierre Langlamet/Bach Sonatas/13 Sonata for Flute and Harpsichord.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Lara St. John, Marie-Pierre Langlamet/Bach Sonatas/15 Sonata for Flute and Harpsichord.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Lara St. John, Marie-Pierre Langlamet/Bach Sonatas/14 Sonata for Flute and Harpsichord.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Madonna/Who\'s That Girl/09 El Coco Loco (So So Bad).m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Madonna/Who\'s That Girl/08 Can\'t Stop.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Madonna/True Blue/08 Jimmy Jimmy.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Madonna/True Blue/07 La Isla Bonita.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Madonna/True Blue/09 Love Makes The World Go Round.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Madonna/True Blue/05 Where\'s The Party.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Madonna/True Blue/02 Open Your Heart.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Bob Dylan/Another Side Of Bob Dylan/03 Spanish Harlem Incident.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Bob Dylan/Another Side Of Bob Dylan/02 Black Crow Blues.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Bob Dylan/Another Side Of Bob Dylan/09 I Don\'t Believe You.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Bob Dylan/Another Side Of Bob Dylan/04 Chimes Of Freedom.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Bob Dylan/Another Side Of Bob Dylan/08 My Back Pages.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Bob Dylan/Another Side Of Bob Dylan/10 Ballad In Plain D.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Bob Dylan/The Freewheelin\' Bob Dylan/03 Masters Of War.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Bob Dylan/The Freewheelin\' Bob Dylan/05 Bob Dylan\'s Blues.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Bob Dylan/The Freewheelin\' Bob Dylan/01 Blowin\' in the Wind.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Bob Dylan/The Freewheelin\' Bob Dylan/08 Bob Dylan\'s Dream.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Bob Dylan/The Freewheelin\' Bob Dylan/10 Talkin\' World War III Blues.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Bob Dylan/The Freewheelin\' Bob Dylan/09 Oxford Town.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Bob Dylan/The Freewheelin\' Bob Dylan/13 I Shall Be Free.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Bob Dylan/Bringing It All Back Home/01 Subterranean Homesick Blues.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Bob Dylan/Bringing It All Back Home/11 It\'s All Over Now, Baby Blue.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Bob Dylan/Bringing It All Back Home/08 Mr. Tambourine Man.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Bob Dylan/Bringing It All Back Home/03 Maggie\'s Farm.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Bob Dylan/Bringing It All Back Home/04 Love Minus Zero _ No Limit.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Bob Dylan/Bringing It All Back Home/10 It\'s Alright, Ma (I\'m Only Bleedi.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Bob Dylan/Bringing It All Back Home/02 She Belongs To Me.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Penguin Café Orchestra/Union Café/06 Yodel 3.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Penguin Café Orchestra/Union Café/03 Nothing Really Blue.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Penguin Café Orchestra/Union Café/05 Vega.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Penguin Café Orchestra/Union Café/11 Discover America.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Penguin Café Orchestra/Union Café/09 Thorn Tree Wind.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Penguin Café Orchestra/Union Café/01 Scherzo and Trio.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Penguin Café Orchestra/Union Café/15 Red Shorts.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Penguin Café Orchestra/Union Café/13 Kora Kora.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Penguin Café Orchestra/Signs of Life/11 Wildlife.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Penguin Café Orchestra/Signs of Life/04 Oscar Tango.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Penguin Café Orchestra/Signs of Life/01 Bean Fields.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Penguin Café Orchestra/Signs of Life/02 Southern Jukebox Music.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Penguin Café Orchestra/Signs of Life/08 Sketch.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Penguin Café Orchestra/Signs of Life/07 Dirt.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Penguin Café Orchestra/Signs of Life/10 Swing the cat.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Penguin Café Orchestra/Signs of Life/05 The snake and the lotus (the pond.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Penguin Café Orchestra/Signs of Life/03 Horns of the Bull.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Penguin Café Orchestra/Signs of Life/09 Perpetuum Mobile.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Penguin Café Orchestra/Preludes Airs and Yodels/13 White Mischief.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Penguin Café Orchestra/Preludes Airs and Yodels/06 Dirt.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Penguin Café Orchestra/Preludes Airs and Yodels/16 Steady State.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Penguin Café Orchestra/Preludes Airs and Yodels/10 Air a Danser.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Penguin Café Orchestra/Preludes Airs and Yodels/18 Pandaharmonium.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Penguin Café Orchestra/Preludes Airs and Yodels/09 Rosasolis.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Penguin Café Orchestra/Preludes Airs and Yodels/05 Telephone and Rubber Band.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Penguin Café Orchestra/Preludes Airs and Yodels/15 Harmonic Necklace.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Penguin Café Orchestra/Preludes Airs and Yodels/14 Prelude and Yodel.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Penguin Café Orchestra/Preludes Airs and Yodels/12 Yodel 3.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Penguin Café Orchestra/Preludes Airs and Yodels/17 Nothing Really Blue.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Penguin Café Orchestra/Preludes Airs and Yodels/07 Giles Farnaby\'s Dream.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Penguin Café Orchestra/Preludes Airs and Yodels/02 Perpetuum Mobile.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Penguin Café Orchestra/Preludes Airs and Yodels/19 Piano Music.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Penguin Café Orchestra/Music from the Penguin Cafe/01 Penguin Cafe Single.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Penguin Café Orchestra/Music from the Penguin Cafe/04 Surface Tension.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Penguin Café Orchestra/Music from the Penguin Cafe/11 Chartered Flight.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Penguin Café Orchestra/Music from the Penguin Cafe/05 Milk.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Penguin Café Orchestra/Music from the Penguin Cafe/02 From The Colonies.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Penguin Café Orchestra/Music from the Penguin Cafe/07 Giles Farnaby\'s Dream.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Penguin Café Orchestra/Music from the Penguin Cafe/03 In A Sydney Motel.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Penguin Café Orchestra/When In Rome/11 Oscar Tango.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Penguin Café Orchestra/When In Rome/08 Air.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Penguin Café Orchestra/When In Rome/07 Telephone And Rubber Band.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Penguin Café Orchestra/When In Rome/01 Air A Danser.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Penguin Café Orchestra/When In Rome/13 Isle Of View (Music For Helicopte.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Penguin Café Orchestra/When In Rome/12 Music For A Found Harmonium.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Penguin Café Orchestra/When In Rome/09 Beanfields.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Penguin Café Orchestra/When In Rome/03 Cutting Branches For A Temporary.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Penguin Café Orchestra/When In Rome/02 Yodel 1.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Penguin Café Orchestra/When In Rome/05 Southern Jukebox Music.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Penguin Café Orchestra/When In Rome/16 Giles Farnaby\'s Dream.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Penguin Café Orchestra/When In Rome/15 Dirt.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Penguin Café Orchestra/Oskar und Leni/05 Silver Star Of Bologna.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Penguin Café Orchestra/Oskar und Leni/02 Anotherone From The Porlock.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Penguin Café Orchestra/Oskar und Leni/08 Thorn Tree Wind.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Penguin Café Orchestra/Oskar und Leni/01 Life Boat.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Penguin Café Orchestra/Oskar und Leni/09 Red Shorts.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Penguin Café Orchestra/Oskar und Leni/06 Steady State.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Penguin Café Orchestra/Oskar und Leni/04 Nothing Really Blue.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Penguin Café Orchestra/Broadcasting From Home/02 Prelude & Yodel.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Penguin Café Orchestra/Broadcasting From Home/08 Another One From the Colonies.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Penguin Café Orchestra/Broadcasting From Home/01 Music for a Found Harmonium.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Penguin Café Orchestra/Broadcasting From Home/06 In the Back of a Taxi.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Penguin Café Orchestra/Broadcasting From Home/09 Air.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Penguin Café Orchestra/Concert Program/1-05 Numbers 1-4.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Penguin Café Orchestra/Concert Program/2-04 Oscar Tango.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Penguin Café Orchestra/Concert Program/1-01 Air a Danser.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Penguin Café Orchestra/Concert Program/1-02 Cage Dead (Version 2).m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Penguin Café Orchestra/Concert Program/2-03 Surface Tension (where the tree.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Penguin Café Orchestra/Concert Program/2-11 Red Shorts.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Penguin Café Orchestra/Concert Program/2-08 Scherzo and Trio.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Penguin Café Orchestra/Concert Program/1-03 Organum.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Penguin Café Orchestra/Concert Program/1-07 Perpetuum Mobile.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Penguin Café Orchestra/Concert Program/1-08 Nothing Really Blue.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Penguin Café Orchestra/Penguin Cafe Orchestra/03 Telephone and Rubber Band.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Penguin Café Orchestra/Penguin Cafe Orchestra/09 Paul\'s Dance.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Penguin Café Orchestra/Penguin Cafe Orchestra/01 Air A Danser.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Penguin Café Orchestra/Penguin Cafe Orchestra/07 Yodel 2.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Penguin Café Orchestra/Penguin Cafe Orchestra/06 Numbers 1-4.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Penguin Café Orchestra/Penguin Cafe Orchestra/15 Steady State.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Penguin Café Orchestra/Penguin Cafe Orchestra/02 Yodel 1.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Penguin Café Orchestra/Penguin Cafe Orchestra/05 Pythagoras\'s Trousers.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Penguin Café Orchestra/Penguin Cafe Orchestra/11 Walk Don\'t Run.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Penguin Café Orchestra/Penguin Cafe Orchestra/13 Simon\'s Dream.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Penguin Café Orchestra/A Brief History/14 Heartwind.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Penguin Café Orchestra/A Brief History/16 Dirt.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Penguin Café Orchestra/A Brief History/15 White Mischief.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Penguin Café Orchestra/A Brief History/12 Paul\'s Dance.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Penguin Café Orchestra/A Brief History/06 Giles Farnaby\'s Dream.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Penguin Café Orchestra/A Brief History/02 Telephone And Rubber Band.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Penguin Café Orchestra/A Brief History/11 Steady State.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Penguin Café Orchestra/A Brief History/09 Yodel 1.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Penguin Café Orchestra/A Brief History/04 Perpetuum Mobile.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Ben Watt/Hendra/01 Hendra.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Ben Watt/Hendra/07 Nathaniel.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Ben Watt/Hendra/06 The Gun.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Ben Watt/Hendra/09 Young Man\'s Game.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Lenny Kravitz/Are You Gonna Go My Way/2-11 Travelogue (Your Love Has Got A.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Lenny Kravitz/Are You Gonna Go My Way/2-08 Blood_Papa (Long And Sad Goodby.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Lenny Kravitz/Are You Gonna Go My Way/1-14 All My Life (B-Side).m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Lenny Kravitz/Are You Gonna Go My Way/1-04 Heaven Help.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Lenny Kravitz/Are You Gonna Go My Way/1-10 Sister.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Lenny Kravitz/Are You Gonna Go My Way/1-01 Are You Gonna Go My Way.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Lenny Kravitz/Are You Gonna Go My Way/2-06 Getting Out (Will You Marry Me).m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Lenny Kravitz/Are You Gonna Go My Way/2-05 Feeling Alright (Instrumental).m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Lenny Kravitz/Are You Gonna Go My Way/1-06 Is There Any Love In Your Heart.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Lenny Kravitz/Are You Gonna Go My Way/1-13 Ascension (B-Side).m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Lenny Kravitz/Are You Gonna Go My Way/1-02 Believe.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Lenny Kravitz/Are You Gonna Go My Way/1-11 Eleutheria.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Lenny Kravitz/Are You Gonna Go My Way/1-18 B-Side Blues (B-Side).m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Lenny Kravitz/Are You Gonna Go My Way/2-13 Lenny Kravitz Interviewed By Mi.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Lenny Kravitz/Are You Gonna Go My Way/2-03 Heaven Help (Acoustic Version).m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Lenny Kravitz/Are You Gonna Go My Way/1-07 Black Girl.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Lenny Kravitz/Are You Gonna Go My Way/2-01 Believe (Acoustic Version).m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Lenny Kravitz/Are You Gonna Go My Way/2-07 Good Lovin\' (Previously Unrelea.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Lenny Kravitz/Are You Gonna Go My Way/1-17 For The First Time (B-Side).m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Lenny Kravitz/Are You Gonna Go My Way/2-09 Early Morning Blues (Instrument.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Lenny Kravitz/Are You Gonna Go My Way/1-05 Just Be A Woman.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Al Di Meola/Consequence of Chaos/04 Tao.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Al Di Meola/Consequence of Chaos/10 Just Three Words.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Al Di Meola/Consequence of Chaos/06 Sanctuary.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Al Di Meola/Consequence of Chaos/07 Hypnose.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Al Di Meola/Consequence of Chaos/08 Red Moon.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Al Di Meola/Consequence of Chaos/12 Storm Off Shore.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Al Di Meola/Consequence of Chaos/03 Odyssey.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Al Di Meola/Consequence of Chaos/01 San Marco (Moderna).m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./Al Di Meola/Consequence of Chaos/13 Black Pearls.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./9Bach/Tincian/10 Asteri Mou.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./9Bach/Tincian/08 Llwybrau.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./9Bach/Tincian/07 Ffarwél.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./9Bach/Tincian/09 Babi\'r Eirlys.m4a': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file '/job_003//iTunes/./9Bach/Tincian/06 Pa Le.m4a': Permission denied
Message 1 of 4
StephenB
Guru

Re: Backup Jobs

Try resetting the owner/group to nobody/nogroup on the ultra. Click on the CIFS icon for the share, then the "advanced" tab on the top right. You can enter the owner, group, and permissions there - then check the box next to the "Set ownership and permission for existing files...". After that you click apply (bottom right). The checkbox will clear, and the operation continues in the background. There will be a pop-up when it completes.

This issue could also be a permission problem on the NSLU2. Perhaps the destination account/password isn't properly set? Or perhaps the NAS has permission to create new files on the NSLU2, but doesn't have permission to delete/replace old ones.
Message 2 of 4
simes_pep
Aspirant

Hi, Thanks Stephen for the prompt response. I had already tried resetting the Share permissions for nobody/nogroup and rerunning the Backup. I also tried removing the more recent folders that are erroring on the subsequent backups and letting the backup job replace them, with the revised permissions, but the errors come back on subsequent backups again.

What's odd is this backup was, and other instances still are running fine on the Duo and backups are not reporting the same permission errors as the one from the Ultra 2+, plus it is only for directories added since the iTunes folders/files were moved (by a one-off back-up job) from the Duo to the Ultra 2+. The Ultra 2+ is definitively doing something different to the Duo in terms of the subsequent backup jobs.

The NSLU2 is running the 'unslung' firmware "Unslung 6.10-beta Release" from 2007 and should be running a stable version of Samba for the CIFS access.
I have used the GUI to ensure that the Share has Read/Write access, however the Duo is able to run Backup successfully to the NSLU2.

Oh yes, one other point, my Ultra 2+ is running the Pro 2 feature set of the ReadyNAS software, having had a upgrade with the modified U2P VPD.

Does this add some additional features for Domain operation (which I am not using)?
Message 3 of 4
simes_pep
Aspirant

Ok, solved this. It was a permission thing on the NSLU2 side - I had to make the Backup job use a proper user, not just Guest access and this user 'NAS' be part of the Adminstrators group, as well as applying some revised permissions (777) to the folders/files on the mounted EXT3 disk on the nslu2.
So at present, the backup job now completes without warnings.

Next test is when a new folder is added in the share - will it be backed up with the correct permissions that enables the Ultra 2+ to complete the subsequent incremental backups.

However it is clear that the permissions mapping and handling by the Ultra/Pro (x86) ReadyNAS devices is much stricter (and complete) than that on the Duo (SPARC) NAS.
Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements