× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Backup-->Dropbox configuration not working - switching to On automatically switches back to Off

drewbyty
Follower

Backup-->Dropbox configuration not working - switching to On automatically switches back to Off

My system is ReadyNAS 102 with firmware 6.4.2.

I would like to use the Backup-->Dropbox feature, but when I click the switch to change from Off to On, it remains On for maybe a second and then switches back to Off automatically. Also the Authroize button never becomes enabled.

Has anyone encountered this problem before have any recommendation on how to fix this? I have restarted the unit several times and still no luck.

Thanks

Message 1 of 2

Accepted Solutions
Danthem
NETGEAR Employee

Re: Backup-->Dropbox configuration not working - switching to On automatically switches back to O

Make sure the NAS has proper internet connection. Check default gateway and DNS server, add 8.8.8.8 (google DNS) to DNS server settings for testing

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2

All Replies
Danthem
NETGEAR Employee

Re: Backup-->Dropbox configuration not working - switching to On automatically switches back to O

Make sure the NAS has proper internet connection. Check default gateway and DNS server, add 8.8.8.8 (google DNS) to DNS server settings for testing

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements