× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Missing information in Admin Console

DCA-IT
Aspirant

Missing information in Admin Console

I have two ReadyNAS 4312's both with firmware 6.10.2

When I click on the Share tab, one displays columns Name; Protocols; Snapshots; Available; Consumed and Permissions but the other is missing Available and Consumed. How do I get it to display these (quite useful) stats?

Thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
StephenB
Guru

Re: Missing information in Admin Console

@DCA-IT wrote:

When I click on the Share tab, one displays columns Name; Protocols; Snapshots; Available; Consumed and Permissions but the other is missing Available and Consumed. How do I get it to display these (quite useful) stats?

Go to the volume tab, and click on the volume settings wheel.  Enable quota for the volume, and you should then see that information.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3

All Replies
StephenB
Guru

@DCA-IT wrote:

Go to the volume tab, and click on the volume settings wheel.  Enable quota for the volume, and you should then see that information.

Message 2 of 3
DCA-IT
Aspirant

StephenB

Great, thank you!

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation