× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

NVX Internet Connection Issues

heyIMmike
Aspirant

NVX Internet Connection Issues

I've been looking through the forum, but haven't been able to find anything that looked similar to the issue that I have. If there is a post, please point me in the right direction.

That being said, I have a NVX which is currently accessible from all of my home computers (i.e., they can connect to their shares, and access the information). However, I've only been able to access the NVX via frontview on one of the computers. My home computers are all Macs and they are connected through a Uverse router (some connected via cable, some wireless). The problem I'm having at the moment is that I can't seem to get the NVX to connect to the internet. I'm trying to get it updated so that I pair it up with another ReadyNAS as I'm going to have to have my data in two different locations. But that is a question for later.
Message 1 of 4
mdgm-ntgr
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: NVX Internet Connection Issues

What version of RAIDiator?

Are the DNS and Gateway settings correct?

How is an I.P. assigned to your NAS? By your router or is a static I.P. set in the Frontview configuration?
Message 2 of 4
heyIMmike
Aspirant

RAIDiator 4.2.22

Not sure, and not sure how to get them to reset.

IPv4 assignment: Use values from a DHCP server
Message 3 of 4
mdgm-ntgr
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Update to 4.2.24

Have you tried an OS Re-install?
Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos