× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: ReadyNAS 104 Firmware update to 6.10.5 Admin login loop

ronlaws86
Guide

ReadyNAS 104 Firmware update to 6.10.5 Admin login loop

So i recently updated the firmware on the 104 and now it's stuck on a login loop? is there a way to roll back the firmware from SSH as that seems to be the only way i can get in to it now. 

I had recently factory reset this to clear out some snapshot issues and NIC bonding issues, it was running slow but fine, however now I can't access the admin page as it seems to be stuck like this on any browser i try to use.

Model: RN104|ReadyNAS 100 Series 4- Bay
Message 1 of 5
Glitchinthesyst
Aspirant

Same issue here too ?

Model: RN10200|ReadyNAS 100 Series 2- Bay (Diskless)
Message 2 of 5
ronlaws86
Guide

I'm wondering if maybe the firmware update didn't take properly, it's hard to tell. It mainly seems like the issue is isolated to frontview, as attaching USB storage works fine, i can see it on the network and i'm able to ssh in to the box to manually copy files over to the USB (For lack of a viable alturnative)

Message 3 of 5
Sandshark
Sensei

There are already multiple message threads on this issue, together with work-arounds.  Netgear has apparently identified a fix, so I would expect something to come out soon.

Message 4 of 5
ronlaws86
Guide

I'm going to link the other thread(s) with this same issue in case anyone googles this and lands on this one first. 

[Currently marked as solved at time of writing]

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Using-your-ReadyNAS-in-Business/admin-page-keeps-loading-in-a-loop-...

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements