× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

ReadyNAS 104 update to firmware 6.2.5 not showing ethernet cards in Network > Links

bahiii
Aspirant

ReadyNAS 104 update to firmware 6.2.5 not showing ethernet cards in Network > Links

I recently upgraded my ReadyNAS 1.04 to firmware 6.2.5 and the Network > LInks page is not showing any of the ethernet cards. I've recycled the box several times but still no card information. Given that I can navigate to the admin page (via the IP address), the network is working. However, it is not showing up in DNS so I'd like to check on the configuration but can't since neither eth card is showing. Any ideas on how to resolve this?

Message 1 of 2

Accepted Solutions
bahiii
Aspirant

Re: ReadyNAS 104 update to firmware 6.2.5 not showing ethernet cards in Network > Links

I ended up resolving this by manually installing the 6.2.5 update again. Seemed to have resolved whatever issue occurred during the automatic update.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2

All Replies
bahiii
Aspirant

Re: ReadyNAS 104 update to firmware 6.2.5 not showing ethernet cards in Network > Links

I ended up resolving this by manually installing the 6.2.5 update again. Seemed to have resolved whatever issue occurred during the automatic update.

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements