× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

ReadyNAS 214 not able to access Admin page and power light flashing

Belgarid
Aspirant

ReadyNAS 214 not able to access Admin page and power light flashing

My ReadyNAS 214 will not allow me to login to the Admin page and the power light keeps blinking.  When I try to access the admin page, it asks for ID and Password, but when I key them in it shows "Connecting to the ReadyNAS Admin Page..." and will eventualy time out.  I am able to access the file shares and PlexServer without a problem.  It will not reboot via the power button so I have done a hard power off and on with the same results.  It looks like it is booting up most of the way except for the admin console.  I am running 6.10.3 firmware. Not sure what else to try.

Thanks,

Karl

Model: RN21400|ReadyNAS 214 Series 4- Bay (Diskless)
Message 1 of 3
Belgarid
Aspirant

Re: ReadyNAS 214 not able to access Admin page and power light flashing

Update, I downloaded and ran RAIDar and it is able to find and connect to the ReadyNAS.  It shows status as "Management service is offline".  I was not able to run Diagnostics as it states "Failed to get diagnostics message"  I was able to download the logs.  I have looked through them and did not see anythng standing out, but I am not sure what I should be looking for either.

Message 2 of 3
JohnCM_S
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: ReadyNAS 214 not able to access Admin page and power light flashing

Hi Belgarid,

Can you send the logs to me? We will check what caused the issue. You may upload it to a file-sharing site then send the download link via private message.

Regards,

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements