× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: ReadyNAS v1 not connecting to IOS

Vincam
Aspirant

ReadyNAS v1 not connecting to IOS

Net gear ReadyNAS Duo v1
Win7 RAIDiator 4.1.3 [1.00a043]

Attempting to setup ReadyNAS Remote v1.5.8 on IPhone 4S running IOS6.1.3. I have successfully activated a ReadyNAS Remote account but I cannot access the NAS as Shares have not been setup correctly.

I attempted to setup the Shares via RAIDiator but the help on ReadyNAS Remote does not match the options available in RAIDiator. Both sets of software are to the latest updates.

On Shares setup in RAIDiator

I get an error stating:-

Error in Evaluating table display tsl Error no such interface supported

I tried to add Media shares but when Media typed in, RAIDiator reported it was already set up

How do I setup Shares properly with this configuration?
Message 1 of 7
mdgm-ntgr
NETGEAR Employee Retired

4.1.3 is very old firmware. You should update to newer firmware.

Also IE10 compatibility is fixed in 4.1.13 beta. It sounds like you've run into a browser compatibility issue.
Message 2 of 7
Vincam
Aspirant

Thanks mdgm

I'm surprised at the firmware being out of date as I updated it today. I will try updating again and try another browser
Message 3 of 7
StephenB
Guru

Current production firmware is 4.1.12, with 4.1.13 being in beta.
Message 4 of 7
Vincam
Aspirant

I have updated software on PC and firmware from support.netgear site but my problem still remains. Here is my current status. Can anyone help ?
Do I need to do a factory reset to clear this error ? If so, what impact would this have in my mirrored 2TB drives ?

Net gear ReadyNAS Duo v1
Win7 Raidar 4.3.8

RAIDiator 4.1.12 [1.00a043]

Attempting to setup ReadyNAS Remote v1.5.8 on IPhone 4S running IOS6.1.3. I have successfully activated a ReadyNAS Remote account but I cannot access the NAS as Shares have not been setup correctly.

I attempted to setup the Shares via RAIDiator but the help on ReadyNAS Remote does not match the options available in RAIDiator. Both sets of software are to the latest updates.

On Shares setup in RAIDiator

I get an error stating:-

Error in Evaluating table display tsl Error no such interface supported

I tried to add Media shares but when Media typed in, RAIDiator reported it was already set up

How do I setup Shares properly with this configuration?

Any help gratefully received

Jon
Message 5 of 7
mdgm-ntgr
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Run Internet Explorer in compatibility mode for an older version of IE, try a different web browser or update to 4.1.13 beta.
Message 6 of 7
Vincam
Aspirant

Many thanks mdgm

I set up IE10 in comparability view and entered the IP address of the NAS and the error in viewing the Shares option went away.

I have now setup my old readynas duo V1 with the latest update of software and can happily see the files on my NAS.
Message 7 of 7
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements