× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Rn 104 6.6.0 disappear all installed app and also the available apps

Rn 104 6.6.0 disappear all installed app and also the available apps

Hi.
I went into the admin pages and on the first page no app show, also on the app pages there are no installed apps and no also available apps.
No i'm far away form the nas and I can check only remotely. Just tell to start plex from TV and it not connect to the aerver.
Another confirm is when using the iP and the door for the apps (transmission) I get in into the Web page but nowe no signal.
There is something I can try in remote?

Thanks in advance
Message 1 of 6

Accepted Solutions

Re: Rn 104 6.6.0 disappear all installed app and also the available apps [SOLVED]

Hi all,

apologize, it is my fault.

All begin because i uninstall Transmission and install Transmission NT that the default download folder was .apps.

My problem was is not possible to see the hide folder from remote, only in SMB, then i remove the .  and get visible folder, and anyway impossible to see in remote usin admin page.

After a while i realize that all apps are disappear and into server folder hide reappear another .apps folder.

Now i use again Transmission and i learn to no touch the hide folder.

Thanks to be patient

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 6

All Replies
FramerV
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Rn 104 6.6.0 disappear all installed app and also the available apps

Hi norrispackard,

Do you know what firmware did you come from before the update?

Regards,

Message 2 of 6

Should be the previous. Normally I upgrade after the release.
Yesterday, appear again the available app from the market and I was able to install again. Anyway Monday I will able to manage in the same lan and probabely I will have more info.
Thanks for the attention and Merry Xmas!
Message 3 of 6
FramerV
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi norrispackard,

Thank you. Please keep me posted. Happy holidays.

Regards,

Message 4 of 6

Re: Rn 104 6.6.0 disappear all installed app and also the available apps [SOLVED]

Hi all,

apologize, it is my fault.

All begin because i uninstall Transmission and install Transmission NT that the default download folder was .apps.

My problem was is not possible to see the hide folder from remote, only in SMB, then i remove the .  and get visible folder, and anyway impossible to see in remote usin admin page.

After a while i realize that all apps are disappear and into server folder hide reappear another .apps folder.

Now i use again Transmission and i learn to no touch the hide folder.

Thanks to be patient

Message 5 of 6
FramerV
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi norrispackard,

Thank you for sharing your resolution and/or workaround. We appreciate your contribution to the community. 

Feel free to post any suggestions, questions, recommendations or anything about your NAS that you think needs attention or will help others.

Regards,

Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements