× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.

Access point lost its web management interface.

davidro
Aspirant

Access point lost its web management interface.

We have a Netgear WNAP320 wireless access point that I wanted to reconfigure. Since I lost the password I performed a factory reset on the device hooked it up to a computer with a Firefox browser and logged into the device. I was supprised to see that the only entries in the tab menu were "configuration" and "monitoring". Under configuration tab the only subcategory was "system" instead of "system" - "IP" - "wireless" - "security" - "wireless bridge". Has anyone experienced this problem before? Is there a way to fix it?

Model: WNAP320|ProSafe Wireless-N Access Point
Message 1 of 2

Accepted Solutions
davidro
Aspirant

Re: Access point lost its web management interface.

When I deactived the cloud management feature all of my menus came back. I always uesd the unit in standalone mode so I didn't have much experience with cloud management. Well live and learn.........

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2

All Replies
davidro
Aspirant

Re: Access point lost its web management interface.

When I deactived the cloud management feature all of my menus came back. I always uesd the unit in standalone mode so I didn't have much experience with cloud management. Well live and learn.........

Message 2 of 2
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements